Hollyoaks

More spoilers for this month
Cheryl looks for answers from an unlikely source. Ste offers a Brendan a shoulder to cry on. Lacey snubs a confused Dylan in pursuit of somebody else.

Brendan attempts to be there for his sister. Darren's mouth manages to get him into trouble. A fed up Cindy wants attention.

Dodger gives Tom some advice on women not realising who the true object of his desire is. Jono and Bart are at odds and battle it out on the army assault course. Jen attempts to improve Esther's self-esteem.

Darren feels wary as Tom finds different excuses to hang out with Texas and Dodger. Jono makes a surprising decision. Esther is given some food for thought by her online friend.

:xmas15:

its become borefest again.............

Are they doing any specials for Halloween?

I hate the way it goes boring for a while, before livening up again. This thread always goes quiet when the Oaks is shit :lol:

OH thinks it bad enough I watch hollyoaks and eastenders.....don't drag me into corrie too :rofl:

im looking forward to weds emmerdale.

I think Theresa and Joel are back this week, I have really gone off both of them at the moment

and how has the Mercedes and Mitzeee thing just disappeared?

when does the new producers role take over on screen? he used to be really good on the oaks, and had some brilliant story lines on when he was running the show.

Cos you lot have got me stalking Emmett on twitter, I soo want to watch Charlie Casanova now :)

Is that out tomorrow or today?

:rofl:

Honestly her whole bum cheek was hangin out tonight,I hope she's gettin paid plenty!!

Emmet tonight
@EmmettScanlan: Sunburnt to fuck, me backs the colour of a baboons arse & I got more naked scenes tomorrow than an episode of #Towie..

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS so much nakedness mentioned!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->