Hollyoaks

I wonder if he will be involved with Ste or Brendan. Shouldn't just assume all the gay characters will get together but this is Hollyoaks :haha:

John pauls coming back

I did think this - there has been a lot of mention of him from Emmett of late, I wasnt sure if it was because he was coming back or he was [nancys] flatmate. He'd be good in a storyline with emmett for sure.

I actually liked John paul- most of the other McQueens have done my head in until lately.

I think it's perfect timing!

As long as they don't bring Craig back. I wasn't a fan!!!!

How did it start on e4 tonight? My recording didn't start until Sinead was at the bar with George.

Dunno, haven't watched it yet. I bet mine's the same, bloody Sky + always cuts bits off!

More spoilers for this month
Cheryl looks for answers from an unlikely source. Ste offers a Brendan a shoulder to cry on. Lacey snubs a confused Dylan in pursuit of somebody else.

Brendan attempts to be there for his sister. Darren's mouth manages to get him into trouble. A fed up Cindy wants attention.

Dodger gives Tom some advice on women not realising who the true object of his desire is. Jono and Bart are at odds and battle it out on the army assault course. Jen attempts to improve Esther's self-esteem.

Darren feels wary as Tom finds different excuses to hang out with Texas and Dodger. Jono makes a surprising decision. Esther is given some food for thought by her online friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->