Holy Belly Fur... D:

Surprised26

Reaction score
So not only does my massive amounts of heartburn lead me to believe that I'm going to birth a puppy, now I'm getting my own fur coat to match!! The powers of the internet tell me to leave it alone and that if I don't try to get rid of it, it will fall out after I have her...but I'm not convinced. Somebody please tell me that I'm not destined to be a werewolf forever??:hissy:

Lol! It will disappear... I had a furry neck with dd and it went after she was born (can't remember how long it took)

X

It will go, but I get rid of the dark thick ones, I did when I was pregnant with ds and it never made it worse.
Xx

are you sure you're having a girl? lol. i thought it was a traditional 'boy' symptom. i had a furry belly with my boy and it disappeared shortly after the birth. i didnt do anything to remove it.

With my son my belly had its own fur coat, my back had started to fashion one too...and dont even get me started on the side burns!!! It didnt fall out as quickly as id hoped but it did go back to normal eventually!

But now my sideburns are back with avengence!! My belly is just a little fluffy, and my back is still normal.. yay lol

Both boys made me hairy, but my best friend had a girl and got hairy too lol i think its just one of those things, i dont think it relates to gender ,xx

I was more hairy with ds , this time I'm still hairy but it's slower growing.
Xx

Well I have PCOS, so a crazy amount of body hair is normal to me. In fact it got worse after pregnancy. I've opted to shave my belly secretly (hubby still has no idea I have body hair lol) and this may sound strange but I think the razor exfoliating my skin has kept stretch marks off. Sorry not much help, just want you to know your not alone!

So not only does my massive amounts of heartburn lead me to believe that I'm going to birth a puppy, now I'm getting my own fur coat to match!! The powers of the internet tell me to leave it alone and that if I don't try to get rid of it, it will fall out after I have her...but I'm not convinced. Somebody please tell me that I'm not destined to be a werewolf forever??:hissy:

Sorry but I had to chuckle when I read this! Hehe. I also have a hairy belly which is rather annoying! My face is a bit more hairy, and down below is beginning to resemble an afro. Soooo glamorous! I hope it goes soon after birth!
Xx

Hehe. I shaved my belly with my first baby, and it still went away fine after he was born. Already started shaving belly with this baby, too. Though there's not much you can do about the belly line... I had that with my first one, too, though it hasn't shown up yet with this one.

i shaved bottom of mine with my first, biggest regret now. It grows back very quickly and comes in proper black hairs :( ive left rest of my tummy alone in future pregnancies.

I have PCOS too, I actually keep a salon grade waxing kit to keep away the face fuzz and it's getting so tempting to just use it on my whole belly lol. It was like it just appeared overnight one day :shrug:

I keep hearing the horror stories about people removing it and then growing black tummy hairs forever so I'm a bit terrified to try to get rid of it...I guess it'll keep me warm this winter? (Not that I ever have problems staying hot constantly, lol)

Glad that a couple of you got a giggle out of it, me and my OH joke about it all the time, definitely not one of those "glowing pregnant lady" traits that you hear about, haha. At least I'm not alone!! :haha:

Unfortunately I am a tad hairy at the best of times (a lovely inheritance from my dad!) and my belly is quite bad this time - and i can't see to wax it! Its weird, my tummy and foof hairs are growing very quickly (my waxer called me a yeti!) yet the hair on my head and legs are growing really slowly! I had my hair cut 6 months ago and it barely grown.

looking forward to being able to do my own waxing again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->