Holy cow!

mybabydreams

One pink, one blue
Reaction score
I did not expect to be back here again!! Both my children were planned and took a year each to conceive, with miscarriages preceeding both viable pregnancies! I do not fall pregnant easily and have a history of irregular cycles up till I finished breatfeeding the last time. However one oopsie moment a few weeks ago has resulted in having just found out that I am 6 weeks preggo with number 3! I cant believe all the times I stressed out about how hard I found it to get pregnant!
We werent planning a number 3 at all, but I am excited to be back and am going to make the most of every second of what will definitely be my last baby! My only concern is that my ds is only 11 months and very clingy with me. Oh gosh, i guess i have time to try to ease him into it! Woohoooo! Congrats to all who have just got bfps xxx

Wow, congratulations! Guess your body decided it would catch you out!! Hope you have a happy pregnancy.
This one is a surprise for us too, but then 2 of my 3 kids were unplanned too, so you'd think my husband and I would know better by now. Both this pregnancy and my last were a result of one act of carelessness. :blush:
This is deffo our last, but want to see that baby arrives safely before we take radical contraceptive measures :)

Congrats! I too am expecting#3 and am about as pregnant as you... just got my BFP January 30th! Happy and healthy nine months!

You too! Ive just started on the usual pannicking today now thatthe news has sunk in! Excited and scared that something will go wrong! Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->