Holy crap!

Newlywed52810

Pregnant with our first!
Reaction score
I had been going through infertility testing for the past 3 months, and after two months of bad post coital tests (no sperm and dead sperm) we were all set to do IUI next cycle.

Imagine my surprise as my temps rose and rose and I never got my chronic heavy pre-AF spotting this month. Add in the hot flashes and cramping and I knew something was up. I took a test this AM at 13 DPO and it was a quick BFP!!!!!!

Sadly my grandfather passed away a little over a week ago. We were very close, and I'd like to think he had a hand in this. Thank you Grampa : )

It's early so I'm cautiously optimistic, just so excited and shocked!

I found your announcement! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather, but I am sure he did have a hand in helping with this :) the world works in mysterious ways!

I was just about to start my fertility appointments. Last week, four days before I got my BFP, my doctor was worried that I my have something wrong with my pituitary - my FSH and LH were really off throughout my whole cycle. He was setting up an MRI for me, and by last wednesday, I already had an appointment with the fertility clinic. Friday morning (April Fool's day), I took an HPT and it was postive :) Tested again on Saturday, and today - three positives!

We are so close! BTW - did you ovulate over the supermoon weekend? I don't really believe in that sort of stuff, but that's when I ovulated.

Aww congrats hun! Sorry to hear about your grandfather, im sure he will be watching over you and little bean :hugs:

Aww, that is so sweet, congratulations, i'm sure your grandpa knows :flower:

Thanks very much everyone - congrats and best of luck to all of you as well!!!!!

Also, cantwaitforyou, strangely I ovulated 5 days earlier than I ever do this past month. It ended up being March 20-21, which I had to look up and that WAS the super moon weekend. Bonkers!

Congrats! :flower: i'm sure your Grandfather is watching over you proud as punch! :hugs:

Thanks very much everyone - congrats and best of luck to all of you as well!!!!!

Also, cantwaitforyou, strangely I ovulated 5 days earlier than I ever do this past month. It ended up being March 20-21, which I had to look up and that WAS the super moon weekend. Bonkers!

That's crazy! We ovulated at the exact same time too. Our stars aligned :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->