Holy Shit! Number 5 (6+7) APPARENTLY!) is on its way!

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
editted to turn into a Journal

I'm Jac, Ive been around here for like forever (or it feels like!) I already have 4 children Ryan 16, Courteney 13, Lily 8 and Leo 3...number 5 is on its way!

so, me and the OH had a 'moment of passion' right in the middle of my cycle whilst I was ovulating:wacko: just the once...and here I am...up the duff!:wacko:

So I'm 3/4 DPO today and I am shattered! Yesterday I was shattered and very crabby, today as I said above I'm tired, I have an underlying headache, I'm very gassy and my nipples keep twingeing!!!

Uhhh ohhhh......:blush:

Well I thought I was talking to myself!! :haha:

7DPO today and I am knackered! Like 'have to go to bed before I drop' knackered! My boobs feel weird and I have had terrible wind:blush: as well as a funny sensation low down, like you feel before you come on, twinges and heaviness for last 3 days now...

Kell!!!!! :happydance:

Eeeekkk fingers crossed hun. It would be so a amazing if we could be bump buddies!! When will you start testing hun? X

I may try a FRER tomorrow morning Kel, hold my pee and stop off at tesco on the way to drop Leo at nursery. I'll be around 8 DPO so not expecting much!

I've been back to bed and slept for 2 hours and I'm still yawning:wacko:

Got up before and had yellow EWCM when I wiped..weird!

Had tummy cramps and sharp stabbing pain on the left side low down and my lower back is niggling.

Ive been a right moody cow these last few days too, wonder if I could have a UTI..

It can't hurt to get checked out hun! FRER sounds good. You can get a pack of 2 off amazon for £7.20 or there abouts! If you get super saver delivery you could have it by Tuesday! Bargain. Have you told Ant about possibly being pregnant?

How you doing in general? (none pregnancy etc related) x

Ohh thanks Kell, I'll check those out:thumbup:

Yeah he knows there could be a chance but he's kinda 'just let me know if you are' , :rofl: I think he's not game for going through all the symptom spotting etc like last time TTC! Can't blame him really!

I'm doing good thanks! Having a few issue's with my little business at the minute but hope to have that sorted out very soon, but saying that, If I am PG then I won't be doing them until a later date anyways.

How are you doing?

:rofl: well that's good. Oh I really hope you are jac!!

The business is doing well isn't it! It's boomed away! Wish I was closer I'd come give ya a hand. Are you going to Charlene's in August? I'm unsure if I should go if I'm PG or not. Fingers crossed I will be! X

Yeah same, if I turn out be then prob not. Its not the same if you can't drink is it?

How long you been trying?

Nah it's not! Watching everyone else get drunk :lol:

We've been trying since my MMC at the end of Feb. only got my first AF since the MMC at the beginning of May! I'm CD10 and think I've just ovulated yesterday or today!

If you aren't pregnant are you gonna TTC? :D x

No!!! :wacko:

Its strange really as I don't want to ttc or evem want another child but I'm kinda hoping I am!

Ive just been googling the Greeny EWCM...seems it could be a sign..

Oooooh stalking! :thumbup:

Good luck Jac! I think you're going to have triplets... and one HAS to be called Sue :haha:

Hi sue!
Yeah, Rita Sue and Bob too I'm gonna call em :rofl:

I'm so stalking this!!!

I think the triplet's names are fab :thumbup: have you worked out when they will be due yet? I know I would have already :haha:

27th Jan would be the EDD :haha:

Oooooh they may be Christmas babies as triplet's would come a bit early. Either that or she will be as big as the turkey :haha:

I think you definately should try if your not PG!

Triplets would be awesome!! For you not me .. I'd have s nervous breakdown :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->