Holy Shit! Number 5 (6+7) APPARENTLY!) is on its way!

Oh WOW, I am sooooo excited!!! :happydance: THE TRIPLETS ARE ON THEIR WAY!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats! :flower:

Ohhhh how exciting i saw your Facebook status last night about the crabbiness,Tiredness and needing chocolate and wondered if you were in the Pudding club!!

Will defo be sat in my PJS refreshing the page until i see an update :rofl:

Have you told youre OH?

OMG I can see it too :happydance:

Does any sort of line on a preg test mean that your pregnant? Like even if it is mega faint?

OMG I can see it too :happydance:

Does any sort of line on a preg test mean that your pregnant? Like even if it is mega faint?

Yeah:haha: I wasn't sure on the first one so I did the 2nd and there was a more definate line although still very faint. I'm only 8 DPO though so hoping tomorrows is a little darker before I officially announce and have this moved to the PG Journals:happydance:

Wow congratulations,will be stalking your preggy journal if that's ok :)

Eeeeek :happydance: Even i can see the line and i'm normally rubbish at it :rofl:

Congrats!!

Thanks everyone:flower:

Still shocked and partly disbelieving until I see that line darker.

Scared too, and excited...:haha:

I could even see the line on the first test you posted and I NEVER see lines.

Don't be nervous you've done this before your a pro now lol

Just saw your sig in MMMoos journo - CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance: x

Eeeeek, well in that case huge congratulations. It was obviously meant to be considering you only "slipped up" once :happydance:

Seeing as I was one of your first stalkers I think it's only fair to rename Rita, Kel :thumbup: :rofl: x

Just saw your sig in MMMoos journo - CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance: x

He he Thank you dear, you too!!! I will pop over and say hi to you very soon!

Eeeeek, well in that case huge congratulations. It was obviously meant to be considering you only "slipped up" once :happydance:

Yup....weirdly My OH 's gran passed away last week, so we think its her gift to us:cloud9:

Seeing as I was one of your first stalkers I think it's only fair to rename Rita, Kel :thumbup: :rofl: x

:rofl: No it doesn't go!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->