• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Home and Away

I saw that Nicole gets held at gun point in the hospital in the preview so I'm guessing her near death experience makes her realise what's important in life and she wants her son back and then she legs it with Angelo or something.

Does she get the baby back then? I watched the epi when it was bubs blessing and she looked like she wanted him back then

Angelo is HOT

This past week I have to agree , haven't been bothered at all about him for years and now ....... POW he's scrummy

Marilyn is really annoying me now..... I do feel sorry for her but jeeez think rationally Marilyn

You could always go on the australian home and away website and read the synopses if your that impatient lol

I shall definately be reading :)

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/synopses/

Ooh yay thank you, although I have been watching it on youtube :blush:

Do you mean it's not on for the next 5 weeks? That is seriously wrong. Do they do that every year? Can't believe my last few weeks of maternity leave is without h&a daily fix :cry:

Yep it's back in September :cry: They have to do this every year because they have breaks in Australia and we would catch up otherwise.
It's going to be a looong 5 weeks :haha:

I know it's so sad, I LOVE Brax. Don't think I'll last 5 weeks before youtubing. I could always try getting a life I guess :rofl:

I have not watched home and away since my daughter was born. I used the record the omnibus and watch it all in one go on the weekend but I don't get chance now. I don't know whats happening now - last thing I remember was Cassie getting hiv and going travelling with Sally. Martha got cancer and Belle was dying - really cheery stuff. Any chance of a brief update please ? Would love to get back into it.

I wasn't watching it back then but all those characters aren't in it now.
The main stories at the moment are
There are the river boys who are the dodgy bad boys that course lots of trouble
Charlie is secretly seeing one of them (Brax)
Ruby is seeing his brother Cassie
Marilyn and Sid split up after Nicole took her baby back and he's now with Roo (Alfs daughter)
Nicole and Angelo left with the baby (Angelo's isn't the father)
Leah and Miles are now together

Lol it's all about relationships. I don't know about older characters though

I wasn't watching it back then but all those characters aren't in it now.
The main stories at the moment are
There are the river boys who are the dodgy bad boys that course lots of trouble
Charlie is secretly seeing one of them (Brax)
Ruby is seeing his brother Cassie
Marilyn and Sid split up after Nicole took her baby back and he's now with Roo (Alfs daughter)
Nicole and Angelo left with the baby (Angelo's isn't the father)
Leah and Miles are now together

Lol it's all about relationships. I don't know about older characters though

Blimey, I remember watching it when I was at school and Roo was in it - she was Marthas mom. Are Charlie & Ruby sisters or mother/daughter?

Marilyn was in it when I watched it years ago and she married flathead ( don, the old headmaster.

Was Angelo the cop ? Leah and Miles have been sniffing around each other for bloody ages !

Don't know about the others. Is the surf club/caravan park/diner still in it ?

They are mother/daughter but Ruby always thought they were sisters.
Yeah he was but he left the police and opened up a restaurant but had money problems so Brax bought it and eventually bought Angelo out.
Yeah they are all still there.
Oh and Will is now in prison for murdering Penn Graham
Romeo and Indi are married

They are mother/daughter but Ruby always thought they were sisters.
Yeah he was but he left the police and opened up a restaurant but had money problems so Brax bought it and eventually bought Angelo out.
Yeah they are all still there.
Oh and Will is now in prison for murdering Penn Graham
Romeo and Indi are married

Will ( Hayleys brother ?? ) Don't know who Penn Graham is. Is Rachel & Tony still in it ?Vague memory of Romeo but not Indi.

Sorry for questions. :flower:

Penn graham was a psycho who is the bio father of nicole's baby. Yes will as in hayleys brother and gypsy's ex:)

If i remember right rachel and tony left as rachel got a job in america.

Really need to start watching this again. Wish I had more time !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"