Home and Away

I love it especially the whole angelo drug scandal going on at the moment

I want Angelo to leave Brax alone because I'm loving him and Charlie :lol:
I really want Nicole to take her baby back

There's something about liking a bad boy :) I love braxs tattoos which is unusual for me! I do feel sorry for Casey though

Nicole and the baby story is really upsetting, I feel sorry for Marilyn too (even if she is obsessive). I think the baby will go back to Nicole eventually. I think Sid and Roo are going to get together it's sooooo on the cards

Is it me or is Miles quite good looking now since he came back from Africa with cleaner haircut etc or am I pushing the boundaries too far?

I haven't taken to Casey.
I know I'm going to feel so bad for whoever doesn't keep the baby. Nicole's leaving so I wonder if she takes him. It'll be so sad if Sid leaves Marilyn for Roo and Nicole takes George.
I wouldn't say good looking lol but he looks so much better, I thought it was a new actor for ages.

i love home and away so much better than neighbours at the moment, loving the storylines at the moment with the river boys and stuff

I think it is way better than Neighbours, I used to only watch neighbours and turn over before home and away lol.
The river boys are my favorite, especially Brax lol.
Anyone else find Colleen soo annoying?

She does seem to be getting more annoying over the years. Pointless character to be honest

I watch it, love it :dances:

Ohh does Nicole decide to leave?! I like her character nowadays... We're maybe a few episodes behind, just had the ep where Liam starts taking drugs again (but I have watched a few eps ahead on YouTube).

The baby storyline is so sad :(

Oh and Colleen's always meant to have been annoying :rofl: I've been watching Home and Away for ages and she's always been a silly old bint.

I read a few months ago that Nicole was leaving. I wonder if Angelo is because they keep saying about going away together.
We're on the episode where Romeo takes Liam to see Sid at the hospital. When you get to that episode you will know how far behind you are lol.
I watch so much of it on youtube then get confused because I forget which bit I watched and when :haha:

Me, but i watch the omnibus on a saturday, so haven't seen any of this week's yet :)

Does anybody else find it a little bit random that Angelo and Nicole are getting together, I swear he's a decent amount older than her, she's still a teenager :lol: :shrug:

She has had relationships with Liam and Sid though and they are older than her too.
Think they make a nice couple. x

I watch it. I watch it on youtube though so i'm a few weeks ahead. :)

She has had relationships with Liam and Sid though and they are older than her too.
Think they make a nice couple. x

Fair play, maybe it's the whole boys her age are immature thing :lol: Yeah Angelo is a real sweetie.

And there was Penn, although I'm not sure how old he was.
I've just spent about an hour watching it on youtube to find out what happens with the baby :haha:

Ooh do let me know when you find out, I'm dying to know but keep getting in trouble with OH for 'wasting the cap'. Pssh :haha: Perfectly good use of cap IMHO! :D

Well I've just watched the latest and providing nothing changes in the next episode which I really don't think will

Nicole gets him back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->