Home and Away

I've only been watching it again for about a year so only know the recent characters. I love it, watch it a bit too much on youtube as well (mainly Brax :haha:)

I love H&A it is one of the best soaps there is and its not all doom and gloom like Enders.........
Im so glad its back, I was having withdrawl symptoms!!

Ooooo So glad I'm getting my bad boy brax fix again :)

OMG he is just too hot. Really hope him and Charlie work it out

Does Leah keep her baby? We've only just had the episode where she found out she's pregnant and today was the one where she tells Miles she can't do it.

I don't think we've got that far in the uk im only watching yesterday's episode so I might be wrong...... I can't imagine Leah not keeping it
:-(

I don't think we've got that far in the uk im only watching yesterday's episode so I might be wrong...... I can't imagine Leah not keeping it

Oh I was sure UK was ahead, sorry for spoilers :blush: x

She was saying because she has lost a baby in the past (must've been a few years back because I don't remember...she did have a husband called Dan at one point though so must've been their baby together) and she just can't go through the heartbreak again. Which IMO is a bit of a strange reason if she were to terminate, but anywho...I don't think she would get rid of her baby either.

She was saying because she has lost a baby in the past (must've been a few years back because I don't remember...she did have a husband called Dan at one point though so must've been their baby together) and she just can't go through the heartbreak again. Which IMO is a bit of a strange reason if she were to terminate, but anywho...I don't think she would get rid of her baby either.

I don't get her reasoning either :wacko: I watch it on youtube loads so know it all already lol

I hate Tegan, especially in a future episode (youtube again lol)

I don't get her reasoning either :wacko: I watch it on youtube loads so know it all already lol

Spoiler it for me? :dance: OH is always on at me not to watch on Youtube because it 'drains the cap' :sulk: (and he's always downloading things for his PS3...hmmm, wonder what's draining the cap then)

Ugh I hate Tegan too. She smells :lol: Her face after Charlie saw her in Brax's bed, the little cow..

Spoiler it for me? :dance: OH is always on at me not to watch on Youtube because it 'drains the cap' :sulk: (and he's always downloading things for his PS3...hmmm, wonder what's draining the cap then)

Ugh I hate Tegan too. She smells :lol: Her face after Charlie saw her in Brax's bed, the little cow..

I don't know very much because Leah and Miles bore me but I think he convinces her that her being worried about losing the baby isn't a good enough reason to end the pregnancy

When Brax is in hospital, Charlie tells Tegan to go away and argh I could kill her the way she is to Charlie.

I can't help but watch it on youtube, it ruins it when it's on tv but I just can't wait :haha:

Uh Oh the 'great storm' episodes are on youtube :haha:

Thanks hun :hugs: So excited for the eps coming up! Hmmm let's see, today should be interesting - the preview yesterday showed Charlie opening a car bonnet that had blood on it...I'm assuming Brax is in there if you said he goes to hospital?

Ive been really busy all this week and missed EVERY fricking episode grrrrrrrrr!!
Im gonna either catch up by watching the omnibus on Saturday or youtube it! Didnt actually realise they were all on youtube so looks like Im gonna be watching a lot of them on there now.............

I do have to say that Charlie pulls some very strange faces which really irritates me!!

I wont say what happens ;)
Lol it's not good when you discover it on youtube, I watched about 4 episodes lastnight :haha:
I know she always looks quite stunned and disgusted at the same time :lol:

Ohhhh I dont watch it on Youtube, I prefer to sit down and watch it on my tv but how long before we will be where Australia is cos this storyline sounds cracking!

OMG ...... Anyone watching it at the moment? Just caught up with last nights and was in tears .

Brax is still hot :blush:

Could brax b any hotter???

I cannot believe Charlie died,I soooo wasn't expecting that.I've heard rumors that bianca is pregnant and their doing a who's the daddy storyline but dunno how true this is xx

I didn't know either, off sick with work so watched two weeks of episodes yesterday.

Hope that's not true about Bianca her and Liam have been through too much

I watched it on YouTube a few weeks ago as well lol. It's so sad I've loved Charlie and Brax from the beginning, at least Brax won't be leaving for the city now though.
Yeah I heard that about Bianca as well. I hope it's not Heaths, I really like him and April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->