Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Thank you :)

Will let you know - I'll be rather annoyed if it doesn't go to plan as I've had to fight pretty hard to get this far!

Hi everyone :hi:

I've joined the home birth hopefuls today and fingers crossed everything will go ok at my consultant appointment tomorrow so that it can go ahead :)

x

Good luck for today! Remember and stand your ground, don't let them try fob you off with silly excuses! Hopefully it'll all go smoothly tho :D xx

Thanks girls :)

I actually did a little dance in the consultant's room when he told me (much to FOB's embarrassment)!

Will be off to B&Q later to get me some plastic backed dust sheets :)

Is the list still being updated? If so can I definitely be added yay!!! team blue, EDD 13th July.

Spoke to a lovely mw today, all my bloods came back normal, baby is head down and average size (so far lol) and she seemed really excited about me wanted a home confinement, said she'll phone up the home co-ordinator agian to make sure they got my last referral and chase things along a bit for me. Yay!!!!!

So nice to speak to open minded mws with no negativity at all, even with my crutches lol

xx

great news wannabubba#4! I updated the front page - is this your first HB? :flower:

If anyone needs adding PM me so I dont miss you :)

great news wannabubba#4! I updated the front page - is this your first HB? :flower:

Yes - first home birth, but 4th baby and I must admit that it has been the positivity of this thread that has given me the confidence to do it. So thanks very much to all the woinderful homebirthers and hopefuls :hugs:

Much love xx

Wannabubba - you're due 2 days after me! Hope you're more organised than me! :)

Question: Has anyone used or looked into the "Sevylor Electra" as a birth pool? It's a bit cheaper than the La Bassine and I've seen a few places using it as an 'alternative' but haven't really seen much feedback in terms of women who've USED it and whether it's worth saving the money or not...

xx

Wannabubba - you're due 2 days after me! Hope you're more organised than me! :)

Hi - you have a full month on me lol -I take it you are June 11th ,I am July 13th
Not long for you at all now, have you had your home birth kit delivered yet? I am realy excited to get mine; even though I know it will be ages yet lol :haha:

xx

This is prob OT, a bit, kinda, but/..... To those who have animated blinkies..... where did you get them from? I want one that flashes up different things.... like "Hoping for a" (next flash) "Home birth" or something. Can't find one anywhere. Did you make your own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->