Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Well, just spent 10 mins in the breech tilt position I saw on spinning babies, meant to do 20 but my heartburn was too bad! hopefully it'll make a difference and this baby will start behaving and get his butt in the air!

Well, just spent 10 mins in the breech tilt position I saw on spinning babies, meant to do 20 but my heartburn was too bad! hopefully it'll make a difference and this baby will start behaving and get his butt in the air!

surely that is worthy of a photo?!!! :lol:

Hope LO gets the idea Abz! You doing great, and there is loads of time to turn - plus second babies go Cephalic later and even when in the upside-down position, it is very common with second pregnancies for LO to engage and then un-engage back and forth. Your uterus is nice and stretchy after your first one. Like a balloon that has already been inflated.
Hope you don't think that is an insult!!! hahaha - I've got a stretchy balloon too! ;-)
XxX

hehe, love that description! we'll all have stretchy balloons soon! :rofl:. Hope he turns for you soon abz!

I wouldn't worry about names too much Chuck....we haven't even decided on which of our surnames the baby will have! I keep thinking I have months to sort it out, but that's not really true anymore...:haha:

Happy due date to me! Happy due date to me!! happy due date dear Phoebe! Happy due date to me! :juggle:

Happy due date to me! Happy due date to me!! happy due date dear Phoebe! Happy due date to me! :juggle:

aw bless ya, did you stay up till midnight to see it in?!!

Have a lovely due date, feeling any twinges?

i am going to be gardening this morning, yep in the rain (?!) on all fours. At the very least I shall have a neater front garden. I'll leave sawing the railway sleeper for my raised veggie bed for hubby tho :haha:

aw bless ya, did you stay up till midnight to see it in?!!

Have a lovely due date, feeling any twinges?

i am going to be gardening this morning, yep in the rain (?!) on all fours. At the very least I shall have a neater front garden. I'll leave sawing the railway sleeper for my raised veggie bed for hubby tho :haha:

Hahaha you caught me, I did. :blush: But I'm like this with my birthday as well, always have been. My mom used to wake me up at midnight to say happy birthday so I think it's stuck with me on special occasions. :)

Nope not a twinge in sight. But I wasn't expecting much else. As much as I love I made it to this date my Hubby keeps me grounded by saying things like "You know we could still be here in like 4 weeks" yea yea way to burst my bubble, hahaha.

Happy DD jenni!

Wow there are a fair few ladies at the moment who could go into labour any day. I love getting all emotional over birth stories ;) hope everyone's not feeling too uncomfortable :)

Baby is back to being transverse, such an active bump! completely freaking DH out last night, lost track of how many bits kept sticking out, definately some starjumps going on!
I'll take a pic tonight lol. I'm quite pleased with my makeshift inversion table (incorporating sofa and old dressing table worktop)!

:coffee::coffee:

Over due homebirthing hopeful here.

I get this thing called "the remedy" tomorrow which has apparently never failed to get a baby on the move haha:thumbup:

Last night I dreamt you had your baby jenni. It was a long labour but all fine. Plus you won £6million through a competition involving in an x-factor style winner! :rofl:

Last night I dreamt you had your baby jenni. It was a long labour but all fine. Plus you won £6million through a competition involving in an x-factor style winner! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: Welp no baby but if an x-factor style competition comes my way I'm so signing up! :haha:

A friend of mine on facebook, who is so the opposite of this thread, put this status up that loved.

"Sometimes, everything we see is based on perception not truth & everything we hear is based on opinion not fact..."

Welp ladies this is it. I'm so sorry to jump the line Lucky but my waters went tonight around 4am. I thought I was peeing myself until I realized I had no control! hahaha. I smacked hubby to get up cause he wasn't waking up when I said his name like 5 times, :lol: So he got me a towel and I waddled the best I could to the bathroom. I thought I left most in bed, turns out half was on the towel and even more in the toilet! No real contractions as of yet. I've got hubby to blow up the pool but I don't know about filling it up yet. It does take like 3 hours though. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->