Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

I have to sort out pics at home as I refuse to post any taken in hospital! She is a homebirth baby after all. It was so fast though we got some bump pics right as active labour kicked in and DH took some of me between 2nd and 3rd stage that I've not seen yet. Nothing in the pool though I was a big writhing fish in there!

Congratulations PB!! Gorgeous name, Indigo is so lovely. See what all that fab pre-labour did for you, you were so quick. Hope you're well after your op too x

Absolutely fantastic PB :yipee: am so pleased for you :D

Hope you get home soon :hugs:

P.S. loving your DD's name :D

Yay getting discharged! Going to get hearing test done as they're on the ward this morning and paed check. DH will be here soon then I can get showered and with luck we'll be out soon after lunch. Looking forward to that healing herbal bath, I am sore!

im dreading the soreness after birth.

but YAY so happy you got ur homebirth, shame u ended up in hospital but atleast ur going home today and that indigo is well :D

Oh PB!!! I got on facebook and read a status that made no sense as the last time I was on you were still preggers. Then I came on here and started crying! I'm just soooooooo happy for you and for Indigo (What a FABULOUS name!) I wish I could give you a big hug and let you know how proud of you I am and how happy I am for you. :hugs:

Alright ladies, I think it's Pink's turn now... no line jumping! :p

Oh thank you Jenni that's so kind! I can't wait to share my full unabridged birth story with you ladies, you are going to think I am mental!

We know you're mental!

LOL remember we all are planning HB's!

PB I'm sooooo happy for you. Balls to the naughty placenta you got your home birth!!!!! And she's got THE best name I have heard since I named my own!!!!! Love her!!!! xx

We've had het name picked since I was pregnant with Byron so about 3 years of keeping it under our hat and hoping no-one used the name! May is after my late Godmother.

PB - Hope your first night back home went well :)

10 days over here and I'm still very much pregnant. Why on earth does my baby not want to come out?!

However, there is some light at the end of the tunnel (hah!) Yesterday I was finally getting (irregular) contractions, nothing painful but enough to stop me in my tracks and make me take notice. Spent the evening rubbing Clary Sage into my bump and bouncing like a nutter of my gym ball. Overnight I was awoken in pain a few times, again, nothing to stop me sleeping they would just wake me and I'd change position and drop off again.

This morning I haven't contracted as such but I feel really 'off'. Like I'm continually aware of my uterus.. I can't really explain it better than that. Still, I'm feeling more chipper and I know this baby will have to come out one way or another. I'll be seeing the MW tomorrow afternoon for another sweep and no doubt the induction talk. Next Saturday will see me hit 42 weeks so I'm going to refuse point blank to even consider the possibility until then but I'm thinking that I better start arming myself with facts to fight my corner for HB once more. Any help and guidance gratefully accepted ladies.

Oh and I have the birthing baton and none of you are allowed it until this baby is out! So cross your legs and hold on tight.. This might take a while!

Middling night. She wanted to feed continuously with bad and slipping latch so ouch am I sore! By 2am I was beat and crying (bearing in mind no sleep since Sat night when I was in labour) so DH took her away and I got a good 4 hours sleep and she is still asleep in the Moses basket next to me. DH is a god! Need to wake her for a feed soon but going to try and feed myself first if I can!

Great news about your contractions. You'll be popping baby out anytime now!

Wow, your DH sounds awesome! Hope the feeding gets a little more comfortable and easy.

Oh I do hope so.

Pink, I hope it will kick off really soon for you. Keep bouncing on that ball!

I keep getting a constant period type cramp in the evenings and nothing all day long. I guess that is normal and I'll be feeling it for a few weeks.

congrats peanut bean cant wait for the birth story!! I can understand where your coming from with the feeding if your sore rub in some breastmilk and let them get some air!!!Hope the feeding improves for you once shes had a bit more practice.

Cracking name btw

Thanks sugar! She'll get there with the feeding but got no milk to rub in yet! Can't wIt til it comes in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->