Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

I expressed that I would not even consider induction until 42w1d and to my face they seemed okay with that, but the notes in my file seem to suggest otherwise. And judging by my midwife's words yesterday that they begin recommending induction at 41 weeks, I suspect I have about 7 days left.

Morning ladies.

Yup, STILL pregnant! Damn is this child of mine ever stubborn?!

I was happily contracting all evening, going from 20 mins down to an exact 5 for an hour before it all started going haywire. The contractions suddenly went irregular again around 11pm last night and nothing I did would regulate them once more. :(

Finally went to bed and whilst I wouldn't say I've gad a good nights sleep, I've certainly had a few hours. Woke a few times to painful contractions and I'm now up and about again in the hopes of getting things moving once more.

I'm still feeling pretty upbeat despite obviously not going into labour proper. Even this early stage is a move in the right direction whereas I was going nowhere before the sweep. I think I jinxed myself by telling PB that I'd never had early labour and would rather enjoy it.. Haha!

Still fingers crossed for me that we manage to kick things off today :)

New update - My waters broke within 10 minutes of my last post :D He/she is coming ladies! I'm feeling all happy and bouncy and ready to birth.. And of course to find out what flavour Godzilla is ;)

Yay! Good to know that s/he are ready to come and has chosen to be been pretty soon. Wont be much longer until you get to be snuggling. Have a happy labour!

Argh I've been trying to reply to this all morning on my phone dammit.

C'mon GODZILLA!!!!

I want proud tattooed mama and brand new scaly atomic death ray breath baby piccies to cheer me up while I'm work!

...now officially whose turn is it next according to expiry date?

Egad..RMAR we have the same EDD.

The race is on!!

LOL

Is Brandi next up for the labour baton?

Finally starting to contract.. Someone alert New York ;)

I'm officially passing the labour baton on, form an orderly queue!

Spoke to the MW and it's the lovely one from yesterday on call for me today, yay! Told her I'll give her a ring if things start to progress any quicker but she'll cone over about 1pm to check on me if not.

Eeeee so excited!

How exciting pink! Don't leave it too late , remember mine was only there an hour before I was pushing!

Oh i do love it when we know someone is in labour - it's so exciting!

....Being at work still is sucking but this is brightening my day knowing theres a HB going on with someone I know!

CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK, PINK!!

And yup, I think I'm next...if only my baby and my body would get a move on. I'm feeling much more chipper today, lol but I am going to go all hormonal on the next person who calls or texts asking if I've had the baby yet. I already sent the warning out on Facebook.

I'm hoping that the insomnia I seem to have developed over the past 2 nights and the 6 trips to the bathroom yesterday, combined with the every frequent cramping and hip pain and painful braxton hicks as I walk mean something's going to happen soon, but considering my son was already 13 days old at this point of my pregnancy, and my daughter 3 days old...I'm not holding my breath. Whenever I think it's starting, it never does. I know it will eventually.

Nothing much to report here as yet ladies.

Contractions are still pretty irregular and all over the place but gradually getting stronger. Godzilla seems to approve of the new waterless abode though and is jigging all over the place!

MW came early, my BP is raised but all is well other than that. She's coming back at 2pm. She's put me on strict orders to lie down and do nothing after I admitted that I'd blitzed the house and been to Sainsburys already this morning!

This slow malarky is a new one on me. Cole was fully done and dusted in less than 4 hours! Bloody boring if you ask me!

Good luck hope you have a great labour and birth xx

Unfortunately I'm now on my way to hospital. BP has gone scary high so I have to go for blood tests and monitoring. I'm praying all will be well and I'll get to come back home. Can't stop crying. Utterly defeated and devastated.

Oh no pink! I hope everything is ok and you get to come back home. Thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->