Home Doppler...

TinyD22

Reaction score
Hi all, all my symptoms disappeared at 8 weeks, after they hadn't returned by 9 weeks I bought an Angelsounds Doppler. Unfortunately this hasn't helped to ease my worry as I have been unable to find the heartbeat and I've been trying for weeks. Has this happened to anyone else and everything turned out fine? My 12 week scan isn't until next Thursday, the wait is killing me lol X

Took me absolutely ages to find heartbeat at 8 weeks think i must of laid for a solid hour searching before I found it. Don't lose hope he or she probably hiding :flower:

Thanx for replying :) I just thought that now I'm 12 weeks it should be easier to find. I've googled and watched videos on how to find the heartbeat and roughly where the baby should be but I still can't find anything. It's starting to make me really anxious now :( I shouldn't have bought the bloody thing lol x

I had an angel sounds one years ago and it was rubbish. Is it the type you have to use gel with? It can take awhile to find. Do you hear any wooshing noises?

With my 1st baby I had angelbsounds found it awkward to find baby. Got one With a wand now from eBay £26.00 like one midwives use . can you hear other sounds like whoosing noises? Xx

I found it!!!! Eventually lol :happydance::happydance::happydance: Yeah I've had no problem finding the whoosing sounds and my own heartbeat, which seems to be everywhere.....I remember that from when I was pregnant with my son. Midwife struggled to find his heartbeat because mine is literally everywhere lol So glad I've finally managed to find it, such a relief, I was really starting to panic about it. Thanx everyone :) x

I found it!!!! Eventually lol :happydance::happydance::happydance: Yeah I've had no problem finding the whoosing sounds and my own heartbeat, which seems to be everywhere.....I remember that from when I was pregnant with my son. Midwife struggled to find his heartbeat because mine is literally everywhere lol So glad I've finally managed to find it, such a relief, I was really starting to panic about it. Thanx everyone :) x

yipeee!! That's amazing!! Little babe being a monkey already :p :flower:

I'm so glad you found it, yay!!! I was going to say that with anterior placenta it wasn't until about 15-16 weeks that the heartbeat was fairly easy to find. Also, my little girl is a squirmer and as soon as I find her heartbeat she moves out of range. To this day when I use the Doppler on her quiet days she hides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->