Home made Baby Food?

Just made a new one for max :)

Broccoli , carrots, snow peas & veal yummy lol

I've found that if you blend pureed apple & banana together it only goes a light toffee colour, think the acid in the apple stops the colour changing.
So far I have made potato, broccoli, peas & carrot; potato, swede, parsnip, leek & carrot (homemade soup veg): sweet potato, butternut squash & carrot; cauliflower cheese; broccoli in a tomato & basil sauce & banana & apple puree.

So I tried carrots tonight... I couldn't get it pureed fine enough. Anyone have any tips??

So I tried carrots tonight... I couldn't get it pureed fine enough. Anyone have any tips??

Did you cook them until they were quite soft? Not sure if it makes a difference but I use a hand blender and they go completely smooth. Adding some of the water they were cooked in helps x

Just made a new one for max :)

Broccoli , carrots, snow peas & veal yummy lol

What are snow peas? x

I've found that if you blend pureed apple & banana together it only goes a light toffee colour, think the acid in the apple stops the colour changing.

Thanks, I'll try that :D x

if they wont blend then you need to cook them more!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/NCI_snow_peas.jpg

He loves those lol

well iv tryed making food but charlie wont eat it! only jars i feel awful for giving him jars i want to give him home made food!

Will make another attempt tonight and let you know how it goes... How long do you cook yours for? Anyone know how long I can store this in the fridge and/or freezer?

Will make another attempt tonight and let you know how it goes... How long do you cook yours for? Anyone know how long I can store this in the fridge and/or freezer?
6 weeks in the freezer, and a few days in the fridge!

all this food sounds yummy, can I eat it without being judged, even though I don't have a baby yet?????

hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->