Home water birth - Bronwyn's birthday diary (some graphic pictures, haha!!!)

wow what a long story lol but it was beautiful and amazing pics, wish I had some whilst keira was being delivered, but some how I dont think it would of been very nice with my belly being sliced open and pulled apart lmao (c-section) but we took photos straight after

what an amazing story, it has made me very emotional!!

I really want a home water birth and your story just strengthens that wish!!

Thank you!
x

What an amazing story. thanks for sharing!! and I love the pics :) your lil girl is beautiful. xx

Wow amazing story congratulations :hugs: Am hoping that i get my homebirth this time around.

congratulations, gorgeous pics xx

lovely, lovely story and beautiful pictures, thank you so much for sharing :)

wow thanks for sharing!!

I was hoping for a water birth this time! and Im quite surprized to see how clean the water is! lol....this was one of the things i was worried about! lol

Oh yeah, it's not all bloody at all!! I didn't even poo in it!! haha!
although I didn't deliver the placenta in the pool (though, I would have liked too), then it might have been alittle merky.
.. and a strange thing was, the water smelt a bit like bleach, and that was how my waters smelt when they went too.
Wishing you a fantastic birth
xx

Thank you so much for posting this! It is the exact birth I want!

Congratulations on your amazing birth and your beautiful baby girl!

god prob cos of my hormones... but i was crying with ur story!! congratulations on ur precious girl xxx

Awww this is one of the loveliest birth stories I've ever read! Thanks for sharing :D

Congratulations xxxxxx

That is the most amazing birth story thank you so much for sharing! And your daughter is absolutely beautiful and you looked so beautiful and calm too:) Congratulations! Exactly how it is supposed to be!

shes beautiful! and looks so content.. water births must be a more relaxing experience for the baby? big congrats :D x

amazing birth story congratulations xx :hugs: xx

shes beautiful! and looks so content.. water births must be a more relaxing experience for the baby? big congrats :D x

thank you.!I like to think so. I was the only person to touch her when she was born, and we spent a good 20mins or so craddled up together in the pool - it was magic! :hugs:

beautiful birth story and beautiful lil girl! You brought me to tears.

Thank you

XPX

What a beautiful story, thank you for sharing, pictures look lovely, so glad you had a great birth journey, closing your eyes and 'zoneing out' takes me back to how it was for me, i didn't open my eyes from when the active phase started to after he was born!!

Well done xxxxxxx

Fab story! Congratulations, she is beautiful XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back