Home water birth - Bronwyn's birthday diary (some graphic pictures, haha!!!)

Thank you so much for sharing your story - I'm feeling quite emotional now :haha:
Congratulations on your gorgeous baby girl and her wonderful birth xx

I've just re-read this birth story because I love it! :) Well done honey!!

Ah what a beautiful birth story- Congratulations :D!!
Oh your pictures are fantastic- i wish i had some like that! My OH tried taking some but they came out black for some reason :(. Isn't it amazing how clean your baby comes out in a water birth- absolutely beautiful :)
Oh and i DEFINITELY wee'd myself in the birthing pool, there was no way i was going to drag myself to the toilet when i was so comfy and warm- God i just had a flashback of just how much i was rabbiting on about how amazing i thought the pool was- definitely too much gas and air!
As for the animalistic noises- i didn't even know i was capable of sounding like a constipated rhino- but apparently myself and the majority of other women are!

Thank you very much RoseandAlan - I would recommend the water-birth to anyone, that will listen!! ;-)
and those noises; very well put - just like a constipated rhino!! hahaha!!!!
Did you also find, that the water smelt like diluted bleach? - I was so surprised by that.
xx

I did wonder what it smelt of but i couldn't put my finger on it at the time!
I am always going on about Poppy's birth- i must be soo annoying- i just always look back on the whole experience with a massive grin on my face :)

lovely birth story - so interesting to read.
congrats - shes beautiful! x

What a wonderful and beautiful story. Thank you for sharing with everyone here. I'm sat at work in tears with a half eaten kitkat and no tissues!! Congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous baby xx

I am really considering a home waterbirth, all being well...and after reading and welling up at your story it makes me want one even more lol. well done, and congratulations xx

WoW! What a great birth ive been reading for about an hour lol but i got through it all! Congratulations i hope i have a birth like that! im hoping for a home water birth to xxxx

Amazing story and amazing pictures! Congratulations she's gorgeous!xx

Congratulations- and what a lovely, positive birth story! She's beautiful xxx

What an absolutely gorgeous birth story. Thank you so much for sharing. It's really encouraging for those of us wanting a home birth. You look amazing in the photos and baby Bronwyn is gorgeous. Thanks again, I really enjoyed reading your story. :D

One of the best birth stories I've ever read. I felt like I was in the room with you, Gareth, your 600 mw's (greedy!) and your beautiful daughter Bronwyn.
Thank you for being so open and sharing your amazing experience with us.
And big big congratulations to you and Gareth.
She really is beautiful.
x

The tourch bit was hillarious too. I actually laughed really loud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->