Home water birth - Bronwyn's birthday diary (some graphic pictures, haha!!!)

The tourch bit was hillarious too. I actually laughed really loud!

Hahahhaha!!!! Glad I made you chuckle.
It was a bizarre and funny situation. At the time I really didn't care, but thinking back makes me laugh and blush!!!! :blush: xx

beautifiul story, beautiful baby, beautiful family. congrats!

Such an amazing and detailed Birth Story. Congrats on your new arrival! x

What a wonderful story, it sounds like you did an incredible job, and first birth too, you are an inspiration to expectant mum's everywhere, oh and your LO is beautiful! <3

:thumbup:So lucky :)

I hope my birth is the same as yours but with less time and midwifes XD

:D

Such a lovely birth story, I am so grateful you have shared. Thank you xxx

Congrats :hugs: What a well written birth story, I really enjoyed it :) I love the one-eyed photo, so cute :)

Wow your right...a mammoth story! But well worth the read :happydance:

congratz and well done huni! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks for sharing, wonderful story. Sounds like a great birth...Congrats to you all x

congratulations! What a beautiful and inspiring birth story!

Thank you so much for sharing - with 6 days to go in theory, and planning my first baby as a home water birth, you've just made my day :hugs::flower:

What an amazing birth hun. The pics are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us xx

omg am in tears!! Just fantastic, huge congrats well done! and wot a supportive hubby bless him! This is wot I would love a home water birth. Fingers crossed I get my dream.

All best xxx

Thanks so much for sharing your story. I feel like I read so many horror stories at the moment, it's lovely to read something so amazing.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"