homebirthing CD's?

MrsJaredLeto

baby girl& expectin no.2!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm half way through my pregnancy and planning my 2ND home birth :)
Very excited :happydance:

with my daughter's labour it was lovely, I had no pain relief, she was born in the water & I did listen to a hypnobirthing type CD.

I listened on my iPod for about an hour, before it wasn't helping anymore & the ear phones were doing my head in!
The transition stage was definitely where I couldn't cope sitting in the pool and I wished I had music playing in the background.

Therefore this time, Im asking peoples opinions on different types of CD's,
I wanna find the best one out there hopefully.
I'm hoping to have it playing all the way through, and feel in a more relaxed state in time for the transition and pushing stage.

What CD's worked for you?

TIA x x

i have margaret howell on my ipod, i didnt think i was doing it right as i always fell asleep but carried on. when it came down to the nitty gritty, i did remember alot actually and did the breathing and imagined the rolling wave during a contraction and kept telling myself the affirmations from it. they do a home birth one, i have the hospital one but apparently the only difference is in mine she says about keeping calm on the transfer into hospital (which ironically i ended up doing anyway! ha ha). anyway i really liked this cd and reccomend it- was off amazon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->