Homejobs?

Cinnamon

Reaction score
How are you planning on getting an extra income from home once LO is here??
I've thought about doing something on the internet but I'm not sure about a LO giving me time to do something usefull. I have to find something otherwise I don't think we'll be able to cope money-wise.

Ive thought about possibly doing a part time evening course in beauty therapy with the idea of being able to work part time or even mobile once im qualified, if im a SAHM which i prob will be as we couldnt afford childcare. my OH seems to think we'll manage without me working but i dunno how..
no help at all but am awaiting your replies! ;)

I am lucky enough to be home based for my job so I will go back to that and it won't be a disaster if LO has to be here with me on my own the odd day xxx

I do cakes on the side now. So i am hoping i can continue to do 1 or 2 a week to just bring in a few extra $$ while i am on Mat leave.

It just clicked to me selling products is a good investment. My mum has been selling some for years and it's working for her. Not like she's rich or anything (some people in the buisness are) but she pays her rented flat with that and a few hours helping in a bar. I've never thought of it, it always seemed a hassle for me, but if I do my own style like showing friends and family the catalogue just in case, no compromise, I might make and extra little something if they like certain products... I have two friends selling make-up products and they say the earn pocket-money which is usefull for doing almost nothing... I already work half time (not because I wanted to, but because that's what I've been offered) and right now I would like to have and 8 hour shift to be able to save up, but when the time for LO comes, I will enjoy having mummy and baby time... But I will still have to do something as money is quite tight at the mo as it is... xxx

My mam makes greatings cards, Iv told her to put them on ebay or sell them to a craft shop but she wont, Shes got hundreds sat in a box and they are so pritty.

I'd like to stay home, but I don't know what to do yet. I can do little crafts though <3

My stepmum buys at car boots and sells on ebay welshlass and she does ok from it she sells loads i keep saying i'm going to give it a go. now the better weather is here i might just start at least i could open a savings account for baby stuff. I've also done party plan in the past and made some money but not enough to cover my wage i don't think i'm that good a seller to make a real go of it lol but if you've got what it takes its a fun way to earn money x

Hey girls, I think the greeting cards and the carboot/e-bay ideas are great ideas, I know a french lady that buys furniture in a bad state (not with termites but maybe chapped and old), restores them and then sells them or keeps them if she likes it...
I'd also thought of helping kids with their english but as I've never done it, it kind of scares me. Also I'd have to get some sort of english title to do it I guess... The product selling is still on my mind but I must keep thinking!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->