Honestly...feeling crazy....help! UPDATEDagainPg3

Bella1185

Reaction score
You guys - I'm freaking out. Yesterday I posted that I OVed way earlier than normal....like a week or more...then an hour or so ago I posted a dollar store cheapie after 13 minutes that had a faint line.

Well just now I POAS with a FRER. After 4 minutes it looked soooo weird - like it had a bubble in the window part. There was a small second grayish line, but a bubble around it. So I smacked it on my hand, shook in the air, did all one normally does when they're trying to see a line.....and omg....this is what it looks like now!

Is there any way I literally could have "shook" a line into it?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 61
That looks positive. I've dropped them before, didn't seem to do anything! Obviously you should test again ;)

That definitely looks like a :bfp: if I've ever seen one! Like PP said, I'd be shocked if it wasn't!

That definitely looks like a BFP to me! I agree that another test should clear it right up. :D

Oh yeah! Saw your other post first and was pretty sure it was a bfp but after seeing this, no doubt - your eggo is preggo!

Well now I really feel crazy - maybe that test DID just get messed up?! This is what I took with FMU about 5 mins ago....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 65
That's so strange?! Have u tests again since? I always got stronger lines with FRER with afternoon or evening wee? X

That's so strange?! Have u tests again since? I always got stronger lines with FRER with afternoon or evening wee? X

That's a good point! I think I remember that now with DD too!!! Will post again when I test tonight!

Well now I really feel crazy - maybe that test DID just get messed up?! This is what I took with FMU about 5 mins ago....

I still see a line xx I've seen so many women lately that don't get stronger positives until the afternoon/ night, so I'm very excited to see your update xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->