Honestly...feeling crazy....help! UPDATEDagainPg3

Wow, stalking to see what tonight's test looks like! I still think I see a line!

Thanks everyone! I'm so frustrated. I've used nearly every test (cheapies!) that I have - and I'm just getting serious evaps!!! I have ONE sad little FRER left (used the other one this morning that I posted) and I can't decide whether to use it or not! I have two digitals but I know that'll be a waste as they're so much less sensitive

My boobs hurt but not like yesterday - in a different way? I still am nauseous etc. but thinking maybe a chemical or something? I'm so confused. Plus - according to my damn app - it's still a very very long time befor AF is due :wacko:

I would hold off a day or two before taking your last frer. Good luck! I'll be stalking for an update :)

I agree with CorganKid. It'll be hard, I know but in a day or two, that FRER will be very clear! Good luck sweetie xx

Well....here are the tests from this morning! Again - nothing!! Idk what to make of it? Chemical maybe? Wonky test? Still feeling yucky. Regardless, still have a long time til AF but then again with the really early Ov who knows! Wish I had a straight answer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 42
And here's the dollar store

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 36
I'm sorry. It sounds like it might be a chemical pregnancy after all. :(

The good news is that many women experience a period of increased fertility after a chemical. So if you did decide to actually TTC, you may have a much easier time of it within the next couple of months. Best of luck to you. :hugs:

I'm sorry. It sounds like it might be a chemical pregnancy after all. :(

The good news is that many women experience a period of increased fertility after a chemical. So if you did decide to actually TTC, you may have a much easier time of it within the next couple of months. Best of luck to you. :hugs:

Thanks! Very true!!! I gotta get my butt to the doctor for a checkup anyway! I keep having these weird tests/chemicals and it really is frustrating - even when not quite ready to ttc!!!! Thanks again for replying!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->