• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Honey & Cinnamon Babies

Bug222

Mum to Iain and Brodie
Reaction score
This thread is for the ladies who met in the TTC #1 threads and took Honey and Cinnamon to help to conceive. We have seen each other through the TTC and pregnancy journey, now it is time to help each other with the ups and downs of raising our little Honey and Cinnamon babies!!!

ReadyORNot- Angelo born June 20th, 2012 5lbs 3.5 oz
Bug222- Iain born June 28th, 2012 5lbs 15 oz
Greenpear- Emily born July 4, 2012 7lbs 4oz
jmandrews- Everlee born July 20th, 2012 7lbs 1oz
shterr612- Emilia born August 31st, 2012 8lbs 10oz
wannabeam - Jasmine-May born...

I haven't had mine yet but wanted to make sure I'm subscribed! So excited for you ladies! Can't wait to join you!

Heeeloooo! :wave:

Emily - born July 4th weighting 7 lb 4 oz (but now lost weight :( only weights 6 lb 10 oz) :cry:

dont worry!!! she will gain it back in no time!!!

Wow, it really did go quiet in here! I think a few ladies never transferred over.

GP! That is so funny that Emi was 7 lbs 4 oz, born 7/4!!!

Hi all

got a question...

Do your LO's enjoy tummy time?

My Pediatrician keeps telling me that I don't put my baby on her tummy enough and that her neck muscles are too weak,she has called it an emergency therapy that I must do. But my LO screams and her temperature goes up every time I put her on her tummy. I am scared the neighbors will think bad of me!!! :wacko:

Mine is 50-50 with it. She will only take it for about 5 min before she gets too frustrated. I'm trying to get better about doing it each day. She's still sleeping most of the day at this point and I don't like to have her on her tummy right after eating, otherwise she pukes everywhere, lol!

We are lucky with the fact that Iain loves tummy time... we just have to limit it as he is such a puker no matter how long after a feed he will bring up something when he is on his tummy. Will Jaz go on her tummy on you?? I was told that is a great way to get them used to it.. have her tummy down while laying on you.. she will still start raising her head and pushing up etc.

Angelo usually likes tummy time but I was going to suggest what Bug said, tummy time laying on you.

It just occured to me that we all got pregnant one year ago this month/next month! Happy anniversary all! I think I'll celebrate with a spoonful if honey and cinnamon! :haha:

haha Shterr!! I am quite happy to never touch the stuff again... Honey never really grew on me!

Thanks ladies,

Jazzy screamed through 3 sessions of it today. She won't lift her head yet, she just snorts and goes all red screaming.I tried her on me but she just pulled at my braids really hard as if to punish me lol:dohh:... must tie thembak next time!!! She even had a hooped earing off me today, ouch!!! I must start to dress more like a Mama lol!:blush: I guess I will just keep trying her on her front and on me too like you all suggested until she gets happier with it. :thumbup:

ponytails are my new best friend!!!

Anyone else started the postpartum hair loss?? I swear I am going to be bald soon!!

ponytails are my new best friend!!!

Anyone else started the postpartum hair loss?? I swear I am going to be bald soon!!

yep!

I didn't realize it was so bad until I had my braids done and the lady doing them said I had hair loss on the back of my head:blush:... but I'm sure my hair line has lost some too!!! I have been given some scalp vitamin rub for afro-carribean hair,I'm sure it would work on any hair though. But I do think it's hormone related anyway :winkwink: I've stopped expressing my milk for Jaz too now as it was getting too stressful what with all the medication and therapy I have had to remember to do all day with her too. But I am so glad I did it as it helped her recover quicker from her viruses. How is everyone else doing with that? It's amazing to see we have created food for our babies isn't it!:)

Hmm - my hair's stronger and healthier than it's been in years, maybe I'll experience the loss or whatever in the next few months! I hope not though!

Holy smokes formula poops stink!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"