Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

do you think we will ever not be worried?? I swear I have spent the entire time absolutely paranoid... I would love to just enjoy being pregnant for just a little while!!!!

AMEN to that!!! I keep telling myself that I'll just be nervous til the next appt... But I'm sure after that, I'll hold my breath again til the next and next and next! Sigh! Freakin' hormones!

and then once they are born there will be a while new set of worries!!! lol

^^^^ omg exactly! I used to think that once I reach 12 weeks I'll be out of the woods. But then Dr made me do triplescreen test, and I had to do it twice with a span of 4 weeks between - today I'll have my results and I'm shaking in my boots. So then I thought, ok once that is over and all is good I can relax....not so fast - I learned that baby development can still go wrong, and you won't know if LO is ok till 20 week scan :wacko: So now I'm thinking, after that then I'll relax....but was dumb enough to look into 3rd tri forums and see women freaking out about pre-term labour :dohh: I love, love, love, support here, but at times I wonder if I would have been more at peace if I stayed off the internet entirely :wacko:

Yeah, no kidding! Haha! We are all such worriers! I guess that is the real pregnancy/patenting experience!

But girls how amazing is it that we're all pregnant!! I was thinking I would never get there

Ok ladies - most know the good news but for those who don't - tripple screen test went well :happydance: which means very low risk for Downs and other genetic problems.

And my next u/s is Feb 13. I really hope they will tell us the gender but it might not happen - techs in Canada are tight lipped :wacko:

I hope you guys don't mind me intruding, as I'm really not a bump in the making anymore :( buuuuut I just want to let you all know that I am determined to be joining you at the end of this month :thumbup:

and we are determined to have you here Knees!!! :flower:

Great news Green!! I can't wait to see your u/s picture!!

aw i just saw this thread!!! i was apart of the H&C babies in the making :) I got my BFP on Nov. 18th and i am due July 27th. :) yay so good to see everyone!

oh and i will be finding out the gender... on March 2 to be exact :) i can't wait!

Hi jmandrews! :wave: I was wondering where you disappeared to! Wow you are already 15 weeks - how cool! :happydance:

I'm finding out (I hope!) Feb 13....if they tell me. If not we'll go to a private one so it will be later I guess.

knees - we will see you here, so you're welcome to be here with all of us!

Bug - I can't wait too - told my hubby to keep his eyes on the potty shot :rofl:

Yes!!! I'm glad you found us hun! I will edit the front page when I get to my laptop tomorrow. Hard to edit on the phone! :)

Sooo, what's going on with our tickers? Or is it just me?

Hi jmandrews! :wave: I was wondering where you disappeared to! Wow you are already 15 weeks - how cool! :happydance:

I'm finding out (I hope!) Feb 13....if they tell me. If not we'll go to a private one so it will be later I guess.

Not sure how i lost contact lol! Glad i found you ladies! :happydance:
haha i know its crazy how time flies! i can't believe you are 17 weeks! Are we the only two finding out the gender?

I think you are the only two! When Knees joins, she will also be finding out the gender, but I think the rest of us are team yellow!

You know what would be fun? Let's make gender guesses for you two and maybe keep track of them and see how accurate we are! Then maybe guess for everyone else as we get closer to due dates. What does everyone think green and jm are having? I can't remember what I've already guessed for Green... I think it was girl?

Green- Girl
JM- Boy

Oh and for those of you that like bump pics, I finally posted one in my pregnancy journal. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->