Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

I tried watching that...lasted first 5 min and had to turn it off :shock: I think I'm better off not knowing how birthing process goes.... :blush:

I did get hooked on 16 and pregnant though! Much less graphic

Sorry for missing you Bug!! Im putting you down as a girl woop woop!!

I think I've updated everyone's gender guesses. Take a quick peek at page one and let me know if I missed any or if I listed anyone's guesses wrong! :)

oops i guess :blue: for readyornot :) i think i missed her... so sorry!

Yay i felt baby today for the first time! :happydance:

...and later today I took a spill on some gravel :( I have two very large 80 and 90 lb dogs. I had brought them to work with me and took him out back to go potty. Behind my work there is a trail for people to walk and run on. Well someone had let there dog of the leash as i walked to the back. Before i knew it my dogs were flipping out and i could get them to stop. They pulled me so hard i fell on my knees and then on my side and the drug me until i could get my hand free. It was the scariest moment of my life. I was nearly in tears so worried about the baby. Luckily I am ok besides my massive bruises on my knees. Thankful I have an OB appt tomorrow so i can make sure that baby is doing fine. The lady who owned the other dog felt so terrible and apologized dozens of times. Happy it wasn't worse.

Oh scary! I'm sure everything is fine though. I am so happy for you that you got to feel baby! That is so exciting! Let us know how the appointment goes!

hope your appt went well and you are healing quick from your fall!!!

Thank you!!!! Spoke with the dr. and she told me I am going to fine :) she said baby is well cushioned. I heard the baby's heart. I look forward to that part every time. :) she has no problems finding it this time and it was loud and clear. yay! hope everyone has a great weekend!

JM. Glad all is ok and how fab that you're starting to feel baby!!

Can I ask you ladies how you felt at 8 weeks? I'm not feeling any 'stretching' do should I be? I'm def really tired and feeling nauseous much of the time. But shouldn't I feel stretching yet? I'm Wabblit the worrier :-(

hmmm.. it was at 8 weeks when I was diagnosed with the subchorionic hematomas so i am not sure how much of what I felt was due to those and how much was "normal". I def felt a lot of stretching around 10 weeks, then 15, then this past week. Just remember though that everyone feels things differently!!! I would tell you to stop worrying but since I haven't done that yet.... lol

I don't remember reall feeling too much until week 10-11 until now.

Thank God you're ok J! Yay :yipee: for feeling the baby! I started around 16 weeks too, and now it's much more frequent and cool - even hubbs feels Baby Duck when he/she is active now. I can even lie on my back and see my stomach wobble here and there from time to time! Wobble, wobble :D

aww Green!!!! i love that! You just made me super excited!!!! I didn't feel my lil bean today. I can't wait until DH can feel baby too! yay so many exciting things to look forward to! When do you find out gender?

If the tell me - on Monday. If not, then we'll book a private appt so I'll know then I hope...but I'm really hoping for Monday :happydance:

Does anyone else have hair on their belly that they wish would go away? Because I do!!! Ugh! i hate it! Also my belly button looks like it is getting read to pop out haha!

I've been noticing some really fine hairs in a line below my belly button. I can't remover if they were there before or not. Weird

yup... hairs are there for me... unfortunately they are def not fine and blonde lol

^^^^^ Gaah me too! Dark fuzzy hairs on chin and belly :shock:

Oh and Baby Duck didn't allow us to see if it was a boy or a girl so we'll go 3D sometime in next few weeks I think :)

Just had a horrible dream that I went for a scan and nothing was there. I've at least three weeks to wait yet. Pooing my pants :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->