Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

Hi ladies

Just an update to say that I will have my brain tumor removed probably in July. Being tested for a rare genetic mutation called NF2 which can cause more tumors. Praying I haven't got it. Docs reckon it's just a case of ruling it out, so staying positive. Looks like I will have to rule out TTC this year. O well. Also started taking tumeric as apparently it shrinks both benign and malignant tumors. My tumor is 3cm so too big for radiotherapy but I reckon getting it removed is better than living with it. Also nurse reckons increased blood flow in pregnancy may have cause tumor to suddenly grow! Who'd have thought it?! I had no idea it was even there!!!

Jazzy has started talking now. She says things like 'oh no!' Or 'Daddy gone work!' It's really funny. She also knows her farmyard animals and most colours too! Clever bubba! Vry proud! How r your LOs?

How r u all?

Hope u r all well xx

sending you lots of love and healing thoughts Wanna! xxx Hopefully by this time next yea this will all be a distant memory! Aww so sweet with her words!! What a little smartie!

Wanna keeping you in my prayers. You are so strong a beautiful. No doubt you will pull through this on too. A friend of mine had a brain tumor removed and everything went great. He is healthy and happily living his life. Thank you for sharing so we can all lift you up. Ps jazzy is so adorable! Such a smart little girl. Can't believe how big our LOs are now. Pretty soon we will all be celebrating 2nd birthdays. So bitter sweet.

AFM I am just waiting to O. Hoping it holds off until Thursday though. DH has been working out of town and won't be home until late tomorrow night. Fingers Crossed we catch the eggy on time. :)

Thinking of you WB! I hope you're feeling ok and keeping spirits up! I love seeing your updates and pics on FB! Jaz is adorable and so smart!

Not much to update here at the moment. Hubs started an internship in the department he's wanting to get into. Many coworkers started as interns, so fingers crossed!

On TTC end, I'm on the last three weeks of my final pill pack! We casually talk about #2 here and there, I don't think it's really hit yet! I feel like we will stay pretty low key... Definitely more NTNP I think.

Fingers crossed for positive tests and loving to hear updates of our (gasp) soon to be two year olds!

That's exciting!!! Good luck to your DH! Hope he can land a permanent job there. How's your new job going?
Yay for NTNP!!! :happydance:

Sorry, apparently didn't see your response! The new job is great! I love it! So nice to have a job that I'm proud of and enjoy for once. I've had a few that were the opposite.

In other words, today is CD2!! AF started yesterday! We will be officially TTC next week! Yee haw! Hoping to be bump buddies again with you lovely ladies!

Sorry, apparently didn't see your response! The new job is great! I love it! So nice to have a job that I'm proud of and enjoy for once. I've had a few that were the opposite.

In other words, today is CD2!! AF started yesterday! We will be officially TTC next week! Yee haw! Hoping to be bump buddies again with you lovely ladies!

That is great!

Yay i am so excited!!! AF is due tomorrow or Friday. My temp dropped so I am expecting her unfortunately. The good new is DH won't be traveling this cycle so we can BD all we want ;) haha
so excited we are TTC buddies again! Hope we get our BFPs! Keep me posted! :) :dust:

I know nothing about temping. I am hesitant to do temping, opks, etc. I think I would get too obsessive and stressed about it. I'm sure I'll change my tune if we aren't pregnant in a few months, so I'll ask for pointers then. But fingers crossed we are both knocked up before that point! :)

Yea I didn't start temping until after TTC a few month with Everlee and luckily we got pregnant the first cycle I started temping on. I didn't temp or anything when I got pregnant and January but now I decided to temp to make sure my body is going back to normal since MC and that I am actually O'ing :) so far it's not stressful. Good luck!

Hi everyone,

How are you all?

Lots of birthdays upon us now lol! 2 years old already! Any special party plans? How's the speech coming along? And potty training? Jazzy is speaking well for her age. Probably because she is constantly surrounded by my very loud chatty family! No luck with potty yet. She is starting preschool in Sept. 3hours once a week. Then I'll increase it to two days. Planning to leave her at first session alone. She's going to get to know other class members before she starts too as they attend her toddler group too. There's a little uniform for preschool too, very cute.

Hope u r all well... post some scan pics if u can ;-)

(My Op is prob next month. But staying positive. Going away to Windermere soon. Looking forward to visiting Beatrix Potter's house up there!!!!)

Xxx

hey!! Things are ok here... life is starting to get back to normal after a MMC in May.

Iain will be 2 at the end of the month.. crazy!!! His party is next weekend (dinosaur theme) with a bunch of his "friends" from my mommy group and some family. He hasn't really made too much progress with his speech- so we are still awaiting services from the Early Speech and Language Program. He probably has about 10 words now. He gets really really frustrated which makes the tantrums even worse! We haven't started with the potty yet- since he doesn't have the necessary speech to tell us he needs to use the potty I think it would just add to his frustration.

Hope you have a wonderful trip. When do you find out your OR date for sure?

Bugg... good to hear u r all well. Sorry to hear u had a MMC in May. Hugs.

Hope u get some help from language program soon and hope Iain feels less frustrated soon too. It must also be frustrating at times for u, but he'll get there bless him. He's a very handsome little chap. Have you tried signing at all? I'm going to have to teach Jazzy it for myself as I won't always hear her with single sided deafness.
Dinosaur theme sounds cool, endless ideas and possibilities where party games and decorations are concerned there!!! Have fun! Hope he has a lovely day.

Visited Beatrix Potter's house! It was amazing... she wanted it to look like she had just popped out to her visitors after she died. So the house was quaint and old English, fire burning and original sketches of Peter rabbit on her desk. Magical!

Expecting a letter from hospital any day now with pre operation consultation date and hopefully operation date too. Waiting and wondering!

Xxx

Got my surgery date! 21st July... a week after Jazzy's birthday! Eeeek! Hope u r all well.xx

So glad you have a date set and everything can start to move forward! Hope you're doing well! Sorry I don't update much on here! I tend to do it in my journal. (Link in my sig) lots of the other girls frequently update their journals too!

glad you have a firm date - just think in less than a month it will all be over with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->