Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

thats fun!!!!! I won't guess my own because i truly have no idea what i am having and because I am happy either way :)

Green- i think boy :)

I definitely entered the honeymoon phase of pregnancy this week! i feel so good! almost too good haha! i go the Dr. again on the 10th.

jm - I think....girl!

shterr - girl too for some reason! :haha:

wabblit - boy!

Bug - boy!

ready - girl :flower:

Oh and I have bump pics in my journal too - if you go to first page on the 1st post you can see what page bump pics are on...nothing for this week yet but I think I'll post for 18 weeks :)

Hmmm-

JM- Girl

Shterr- Boy

Wabblit- Boy

Greenpear- I keep changing my mind- right now I think girl

ReadyorNot- Girl

Ok, I'll put my guesses for everyone. When I have a moment, I'll get everyone's guesses on the front page so we can go back and see how accurate we were! :)

Green- :pink:
JM- :blue:
Bug- :blue:
readyornot- :blue:
Wabblit- :pink:

Are we not guessing for ourselves? I think I'm having a girl, lol! Even though the Chinese predicted thing says boy. I guess we will see!

haha I'll prob post some guesses tomorrow! It's 2am and got to leave in 2 hours to drive my husband to the airport but i can't sleep so here i am online!

Baby Duck kicked my hubby really hard! :yipee: twice! :happydance:

Wellll... Just announced on FB... I guess this means it's real now! Hee hee!

lol... woohoo!! Happy "officially pregnant day!"

This is my attempt at being Mystic Meg....

JM- Girl
Shterr- Boy
Wabblit- Girl
Greenpear- Boy
ReadyorNot- Girl

Ohhhhhh!!! But what if one of us is having twins!!! ( run in my family ALOT)!!!!

no twins here... unless one was hiding really well in the scans I have had.

okay, here are my guesses:

Greenpear- :blue:
Bug- :blue:
Jmandrews- :pink:
Shterr- :pink:
Wabblit- :pink::pink:

I am an identical twin and i had the Dr. check twice to make sure that I am only having one. I guess I will officially know at my next appointment :) haha

Greenpear- :blue:
Bug- :pink:
Jmandrews- :yellow:
Shterr- :pink:
Wabblit- :pink:

Ooh Wabblit! When will you have your first scan! I would be awesome to have twins in the group! Haha!!!!

I'm seeing the midwife tomorrow for the first time so it'll probably be routone forms but I'm going to try and get an early scan if I can. Not sure if it's twins but my dads uncle was a twin, my OH's siblings are both twins. His sister has had twins and his grandpa is also a twin!! Yikes!! I'll keep you all posted. I need to post a bump pic too don't I!! Def got a bump!!

...any of you ever watch 'One born every minute'? OMG it was horrific tonight.

I've seen it a couple times. I never remember when it's on! Hubby was a little freaked. What happened in the episode?

I have heard of the show.. not shown in Canada though.

Yes Wabblit- bump picture!!!!! :happydance:

lol yeah i have seen it! it was on several months ago and i would watch it every week, but now its not on anymore :( i loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->