... Hoooly crap! ...

InvisibleRain

Reaction score
Pointless thread but i just posted here in someone's thread.... and noticed my Ticker went to the last slot.... Holy crap lol!..... I remember starting it and it was on the second slot lol.....My god.... this is so scary, yet exciting!.... there's too many emotions going on..... D: FREAKING ME OUT lol
One of my friend's gave birth today (her first child, 3 days early), and it only made me want my little girl here MORE.... hahah!... i have so far 4 of my friends/family saying she'll be early.... I hope.. i can dream right!? <3 :)

Sorry for the pointless thread!....

Lol aw, its a big deal, ive been through every emotion since 30 weeks and im finally ready to get this baby out! xxx

lol haha i soo know what u mean a few days ago it went on the last slot and i was full celebrating my bf thought i was a spaz lol yeah i keep hoping mine will come early too:)

heehee thanks girls <3... :) it's a very emotional time.... and its so nice to share it with you guys who understand! lol

it is a big deal, i cant wait to be a watermelon!!!! (sounds bit like dirty dancing!!:blush:) i remember getting excited at being a raspberry!!!

heehee thanks girls <3... :) it's a very emotional time.... and its so nice to share it with you guys who understand! lol

:flower:..i see your also from aussie and are awake:)lol but im in melbourne, what time is it there?

:flower:..i see your also from aussie and are awake:)lol but im in melbourne, what time is it there?

It's 18 pass 11pm here.... late... but shockingly not tired.. it's too Humid here.. Hows the weather over in melb? :)

lol 2:28 here:) the weather is ok atm but 2morrows gonna be 40degrees:/ thankgoodnes for air-con:)

Oh wow, you're not tired yet!? How are you sleeping? :)
yeah air con is good when it's not Humid as hell................ :(!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->