... Hoooly crap! ...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by InvisibleRain, Jan 29, 2011.

1. InvisibleRain

InvisibleRain Well-Known Member

Pointless thread but i just posted here in someone's thread.... and noticed my Ticker went to the last slot.... Holy crap lol!..... I remember starting it and it was on the second slot lol.....My god.... this is so scary, yet exciting!.... there's too many emotions going on..... D: FREAKING ME OUT lol
    One of my friend's gave birth today (her first child, 3 days early), and it only made me want my little girl here MORE.... hahah!... i have so far 4 of my friends/family saying she'll be early.... I hope.. i can dream right!? <3 :)

Sorry for the pointless thread!....

2. kiraelliott

kiraelliott Mum & due #2 :)

Lol aw, its a big deal, ive been through every emotion since 30 weeks and im finally ready to get this baby out! xxx

3. joanneNbabyx

joanneNbabyx Well-Known Member

lol haha i soo know what u mean a few days ago it went on the last slot and i was full celebrating my bf thought i was a spaz lol yeah i keep hoping mine will come early too:)

4. InvisibleRain

heehee thanks girls <3... :) it's a very emotional time.... and its so nice to share it with you guys who understand! lol

5. allyk

allyk Mummy to DD, Preg with #2

it is a big deal, i cant wait to be a watermelon!!!! (sounds bit like dirty dancing!!:blush:) i remember getting excited at being a raspberry!!!

6. joanneNbabyx

:flower:..i see your also from aussie and are awake:)lol but im in melbourne, what time is it there?

7. InvisibleRain

It's 18 pass 11pm here.... late... but shockingly not tired.. it's too Humid here.. Hows the weather over in melb? :)

8. joanneNbabyx

lol 2:28 here:) the weather is ok atm but 2morrows gonna be 40degrees:/ thankgoodnes for air-con:)

9. InvisibleRain

Oh wow, you're not tired yet!? How are you sleeping? :)
    yeah air con is good when it's not Humid as hell................ :(!!