Hooray for cravings we already have on hand!

Mapleroo

Reaction score
We live in a rural town that is about an hour from anywhere decent. My DH is currently working away from home, but does try to get home a couple of times a week. On his way home he will try his best to pick up whatever I feel like I can stomach at that particular time. This morning I woke up fancied and Aunt Jamima's Buttermilk Waffles with butter flavored syrup. (my cravings are very specific lol) I was one happy lady to find that we had everything on hand and all I had to do was make them! Most often I have found that the things I crave are very hard to come by and lot of them even from a different country. How nice to crave something that I already had in my cupboard!

Are others cravings very specific??

Mine is salt and vinegar crisps- the stronger the better!
A current winner is McCoys!

But no other flavour does the trick- I've tried them!

Oooh now I feel like salt and vinegar chips!!! Yummm

im actually craving mushrooms onion rings and ribs, ive gone of sweet stuff apart from smoothies and fruit juice :D The other day i made my OH walk to the fish and chip shop just for onion rings :)

im actually craving mushrooms onion rings and ribs, ive gone of sweet stuff apart from smoothies and fruit juice :D The other day i made my OH walk to the fish and chip shop just for onion rings :)

I live 5 min walk from Tesco and they have the 6pk multipacks of McCoys s+v on 2 for £3 :)

I just sent my DD for some S & V chips for me. Eating them as I type...they are divine!!!

All about cheese on toast for me. Preferably applewood smoked cheese. Mmmmmm

This morning, I craved English bacon on English white processed bread. I don't eat meat since pregnancy or processed bread, ever. Fella kindly found a cafe (we live on a Spanish island) and sheepishly delivered it to me while I was directing my choir hehehe

last time I craved instant noodles so this time I've bought them in in advance...just had some! yummy!

I am totally craving s&v crisps as well, my favourite crisps of all time are McCoys, but I live in Thailand and you can't buy them here...whenever someone comes over or sends me a parcel I always ensure they put some McCoys in for me lol At the moment though I'm eating some brand called thin and crispy, luckily they are super strong, like lays stax :)

I want pizza. ..cheeseless with ham and pineapple. Bacon. Mexican food like guacamole with chips and other solid foods. Like hearty comfort food.

for u s&v fans, an old wives tale says u crave salty things with a boy........

I have the weirdest craving ever, capers!! Love them!! Salty and delicious :)

I'm another salt and vinegar crisps craver! :) its got to be walkers for me though.

I craved them last pregnancy too and had a girl xx

I woke up this morning craving pea soup. I haven't eaten it in at least a year, now I cant stop thinking about it! I know what I'm having for lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->