hope admin can help with this....

jambobabe

2 boys 2girls 16 yr gap!!
Reaction score
i have tried posting in the wanted threads today and it wont let me??? can you tell me why plz i can post everywhere else:shrug:

TIA
Jambobabe xxx

You should be able to post in the wanted section. It's the 'Buy swap and sell' you need 250+ posts.

i have been posting in the buy sell swap threads for days now no problem:shrug: and i just wanted to post in the wanted threads as i had some advise for some members is all. i just PMed them instead.

no worries thanks girls xxxx

Sorry, I should have said, you can reply to threads but you can't start your own thread to sell. I've just checked your account and you have the right permissions to start a thread in the wanted forum. Unless you are trying to sell something, then like embo216 said you have to have 250+ posts (Maybe I misunderstood your post).

The rules are in place to stop anyone with under 250 posts (and 3 months membership) from selling on the forum.

Have a look at the forum descriptions:
Buy, Swap & Sell
Buy, swap and sell is open to active members for trading. Please note only members with at least 3 months membership and 250+ posts can create new topics to sell items (this permission is set automatically).

Wanted
Wanted is open to active members. Please note only members with at least 3 months membership and 250+ posts can reply and trade items (this permission is set automatically).

thanks stir crazy just thought as i had been a member for more than 3 mths i could post in a thread in the wanted section got a hold of the ladies via PM anyway:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->