Hope everyone is benefitting.............

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
From their local Freecycle group :)

https://www.uk.freecycle.org/

Lots of free stuff there for the taking. Just find you local group and grab some things you need!

Wish they would let us have a local one. I aske them and yuo know when they answered me 1 year later saying they would think about it but but use the closest one which is about 40 miles away and not convient. :(

I wish I could, it's taking forever for them to approve me as a member though, and til then I can't even have a mosey at the posts :hissy: had to sign up to Yahoo 'n all :|

I use it all the time, there's 3 local ones for me! :)

I signed up to Yahoo, got through a 'verify alternate email address' message to my hotmail account and now Yahoo won't let me sign in and says that the sign in I'm trying to use is registered to an email in australia!!!!! :hissy: I have a message, open, in my hotmail, telling me that that is MY sign in!!! GRRRR!! This is why I stopped using yahoo years ago. :hissy:

Thus, why I can't make the most of it. :(

Why do they have to be yahoo groups???? :cry:

x

Yep ive been on there. its realy helpfull i just moved in to my temp flat after having lots of bad luck and ended up homeless with nothing much to call mine :( but all is getting better for me now and i got a good sofa off that site :)

i heard this mentioned before but forgot.thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->