Hope I can give some hope

quirk

Reaction score
Hi. After having 5 miscarriages myself, and receiving some not so great blood tests back, showing I have part of one of my chromosones attached to another one and scan results back showing I have a heart-shaped womb, I felt quite deflated and as though it was never going to happen for me. The doctors thought there might be further problems also, because I hadn't yet had a successful pregnancy. - I felt like giving up trying. But, gathered my thoughts and thought a baby deserved a couple more tries. I'm now 19 weeks pregnant and it seems to be going great and we're always told our little one has a good strong heartbeat. We had weekly scans also until I reached 13 weeks and he/she was usually being a little figit,rolling and jumping around. Anyway, I just thought I should share it with you ladies that it can and will happen for you, just keep trying. x

Aww thank you for sharing hun :hugs: i think hope is always welcome, Congrats on your LO :hugs:

congratulations hun, very inspiring... just shows never give up. xxxxxx

Thankyou I shed a tear there a good one though I wish you every happiness. X

Thanks for telling us your story. It is inspiring and very wonderful to hear.

Thank you so much for sharing. It has inspired a little more hope in me and resolve to be patient and keep trying :) Hope you'll share your birth story on that message board!! Would love to hear about it!

Awesome news. Hope that everything continues to go smoothly for you. :happydance:

hi, this is especially inspiring for me bcuz I have a tipped/tilted uterus. I do however have one child (my very first pg) but have had 3 m/c ever since and had not been pg for over 8 yrs before I got my :bfp: last Oct but sadly, it was a chemical pg... thank you for your story...

fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->