Hope

Hello to all team hopers, got my net fixed now so can be on here all the time again!!

Well done to all you :bfp:ers!!!! Some great news.

Also not much from me on the baby front, just temping and doing lots of the BD!

:hug: :dust:

Hi Team Hopers!

I have posted in first tri-- but thought I would post here as you can never have too many good thoughts and prayers.

I have been having a bit of spotting the last few days, so I went to dr today. The Dr was very reassuring. She did an TVU--and I got to see the Yolk sac and gestational sac(that was all there was to see at 5 weeks/4 days). She said I was spot on where I should be and that was exactly what she was hoping to see. She said Bean was in in my upper uterus, which is also good as it is not low down by my cervix. When she pulled the ultrasound wand out.. there was a lot of brown blood on it so she did put me on pelvic rest (no sex) and no exercise as a precaution until I see the dr again two weeks from today. I am cramping pretty badly right now, but I usually do after TVU's. Then I went to have the blood drawn and will have it drawn again on Monday. She said they are not even going to call me with any blood results until they have both of the numbers on Tuesday. She said there is nothing I can do so she does not want me stressing. She is feeling very positive, but being cautious with the no sex and exercising just to be safe. (I have an incompetent cervix-- so I go to a high risk dr already)

I do feel better after seeing the little ring and sac on the screen, she also gave me a pic to bring home. The appt was last minute so my partner was not there, he is excited to see the picture!

So I am taking it easy this weekend. I was already working from home today so I am just laying on the couch getting caught up. I think it will be a good time to watch the Netflix movies!

You can see my little sweet pea here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/140022-5-weeks-4-day-scan.html

I will keep everyone posted when I hear the levels on Tuesday. Fingers Crossed they go sky high!!!!

Sounds like all is well mwttc, just keep up with the rest hun :hug:

It's very quiet at team hope at the moment, where are you all? xx

Hello Aimee (and all!)
I've been quite quiet over the weekend a) due to the lovely weather and b) not wanting to jinx anything...though having said that I did make my annoucement the other day. At the moment I'm feeling fine but getting bloated of an evening...I didn't get this last time around and it's quite exciting! I hope everyone else is OK too though... :dust:

(Glitterbug won't be back on until tomorrow probably as she's had a meeting at work - we're all missing you hun!)

Thanks Hayley, that is totally fab news for you :D :hug:

It is way to quiet in here. I have been just making it through my days. I am so tired I need toothpicks to keep my eyes open. Today I had a conference (luckily in town so I didn't have to travel) and tonight my company is hosting the conference reception-- from 7-11PM! I am going to be dragging big time tomorrow. I have not stayed up past 9:30 in over a week! Then I have a 8am meeting tomorrow. LOVELY! If I can just get over this week the next few weeks look good. I just really don't want to tell work this soon.

I got my HCG levels back today: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...otropin-detected-pregnancy-tests-results.html

I hope all of you are doing well. Glitterbug.. come back soon!

Hey lovely ladies i'm back!! MWTTC - I am so pleased your results came back okay and that they are keeping a close eye on you. Be sure to rest lots and do as they tell you and I'm sure all will be just fine!!

Aimee - glad to see you back on line babe how are things going?

And hello Hayley!! Thank you for explaining my absence!! Totally forgot to say I wasn't going to be around!!

I think i'm okay at the moment. Had a couple of pinching pains that keep coming and going in the same place today so it's been a little bit concerning and I am really hoping everything is okay. Last time, I lost my beany on this day, 5 weeks so I am really really praying it's all well. I have been feeling a little bit off colour and seriously tired in my meetings. I mean I was struggling to keep my eyes open by 10AM!!!!

Hope all is well with you all.

love GB xxx

I'm just being a little terrible at taking my temps at the mo, i forgot the last 2 days!!

I'm just being a little terrible at taking my temps at the mo, i forgot the last 2 days!!

I shouldn't worry babe!! It's not the be all and end all!! It's nice to know what's going on with your body but you can still get pregnant without it!! Hopefully you'll be getting a bfp soon and won't need to worry about it!!

xxxx

Not going to make an official announcement in the BFP section but I've written about it in my journal so I thought I'd better post here too-I did a test this morning & got a :bfp: Team Hope really is a lucky place to be.

Awww my god Cath wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! I haven't been on for ages as my PC was broke again, that is totally fab news :D Well done!!!

congratulations cath, team hope is the place to be!

Sorry i have not posted pictures before, couldnt do it until bumpn3gals showed me so here they are now! baby is perfect, am so happy!!

https://i39.tinypic.com/2wfuxza.jpg

Wow, fantastic scan pics Caz & great news that baby is healthy :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"