Hope

Sorry Aimee and Goingforit!! That :witch: really is nasty sometimes!!

Sending you both lots of :dust: :dust: for next cycle!! :hugs:

sorry aimee and goingforit, that is rubbish :( fx for next cycle for you though xxx

Hi ladies - how are we all?!
My update is in my diary so I won't repeat it all but in brief I'm 3DPO on the edge of the 2WW. I'll be needing your support from here on!

I thought it was time we had another count up of Team Hope members so we can monitor our success rate.

So at the moment we have members:
Goingforit
Glitterbug
Garkat23
HayleyJA
AimeeJ
Cath
Chella

And Graduates:
Topazicatbet
Phoebs
Caz81
Sazza
MWTTC

(Hope I've not missed anyone!)
Think we might need to get recruiting girls!

:dust:

its looking good so far isnt it!! hopefully some more :bfp: to come this month too xx

Well the wicked witch has shown her face :( So i am not a graduate this month....

Here is putting all my hope in next month! Is anyone taking supplements? I am thinking of starting either baby aspirin or Angus cactus this cycle.

Well done to all you graduates :D And here is some :dust: to all us others!

:hug:

i took agnus castus the cycle i conceived. I dont know much about baby asprin but i thought it was more for stopping miscarriages? maybe i am wrong though?? xx

Ive got my scan date - 11th June, 3 weeks on thursday - cant wait!!!! xx

So excited for you!! I can't wait for you to post some pictures!

I called yesterday and made my first Dr's appt. It is on June 12th. I will be 7 weeks and 4 days. In the US at your first appt they also do a scan, so I will hopefully get some good pics of the little one! Can the next 23 days PLEASE fly by!?!?!??!

Really pleased for you all!! I bet you are both really excited, yet nervous about your scans!

Godd news on the scan fronts, you must all be very excited!
Still no news this end! Am 10dpo still no symptoms but am keeping everything crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!
x x x x

Godd news on the scan fronts, you must all be very excited!
Still no news this end! Am 10dpo still no symptoms but am keeping everything crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!
x x x x

FXed for you!!!!!!!!

So excited for you!! I can't wait for you to post some pictures!

I called yesterday and made my first Dr's appt. It is on June 12th. I will be 7 weeks and 4 days. In the US at your first appt they also do a scan, so I will hopefully get some good pics of the little one! Can the next 23 days PLEASE fly by!?!?!??!

Im so excited for you, cant wait to see your pictures too! that is so cool getting a scan at your first appointment, think they should do that here too!! xx

Hi everyone, i can't get on much at the mo as i am waiting for a new modem to come through as my other one broke :( I am getting my fix at my mums!!

Caz, baby aspirin helps with people who's m/c are due to a clotting problem with the placenta. I am not sure how it is for people who don't have that problem but i also heard it it good for helping to create a nice fluffy lining for the egg to latch on to!

How are all you team hopers doing? I'm missing not being able to come on here as often!!

:dust: :hug:

NOt much been written on here in the past week?!

So...where are you all and what is going on??

Hayley ...you've not yet posted your news here :-(

Haha, I guess I'm just a bit 'nervous' at the moment! But yes, for those of you that haven't had a read of my diary, I got a faint BFP yesterday evening at 10DPO. Certainly wasn't expecting that result this early on, but we're obviously very happy! Just got to hope it's not a chemical and that AF stays away later this week....send me some sticky dust ladies! I'd welcome any large deliveries over the next few days...!

Will keep you posted...:dust:

Hi girls. All a bit quiet on the baby front for me. If my cycle was normal, which I know it isn't, I would be due today or tomorrow. No sign yet but I have that knowing feeling that she will arrive!

I am very very pleased for Hayley but I also understand the reluctance to be too hasty about posting news! You take your time Hayley. I'm sure your beany will be a sticky one this time but take your time xxxxx

massive fx for hayley that her bean is a sticky one and equally massive fx for glitterbug that she gets her bfp this month too xxx

Oh my goodness...for those of you that haven't noticed, go and have a sneaky peak at Glitterbugs signature/journal...

AND

I've just noticed Garkat23's BFP annoucement too.... where have you been lovely?! Congratulations again...x x x

Oh my goodness...for those of you that haven't noticed, go and have a sneaky peak at Glitterbugs signature/journal...

AND

I've just noticed Garkat23's BFP annoucement too.... where have you been lovely?! Congratulations again...x x x

Thanks Hayley!! And yes where is Garkat??? Congratulations babe!!

Team Hope is on a roll!!!!!

Massive congrats to Haley, Garkat and Glitterbug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OK...i've looked back at every page!!

Here's the list of team hoper's!

Goingforit = fx for June
Glitterbug = pregnant
Topazicatzbet = pregnant
Phoebs = pregnant
Garkat23 = pregnant
HayleyJA = pregnant
Caz81 = pregnant
Sazza = pregnant
Littlepea = pregnant
Mwttc = pregnant
AimeeJ = fx for June
Cath = ????????
Chella = ???????

Amazing amount of BFP's. Congrats to all who have them! Anyone else want to join??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->