Hope

100% completely and utterly BFP! Woohoo! Congratulations again! x x x

congratulations - a brilliant picture xx

Hi all, well i am 1 day late for af and tested this morning and it was a :bfn: I keep feeling like i do when i'm about to come on, the cramping pulling/pushing sensation then i go to the loo and nothing.

I am going to leave it now a few days as i have run out of tests lol. Was just using the £ shop tests so i think if i haven't got af by Thursday i will buy a clearblue as i have found them the best in the past for me

:hug:

as promised here is the picture of my big belly now:

Attachments

• SL372548.jpg
    SL372548.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 3
and this is what it used to look like..... not sure why im looking quite sooo pale in this picture but nevermind!!!

Attachments

• SL372508.jpg
    SL372508.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 4
Caz- It's a beautiful little bump!!!! I love it! I am sure I will not show for months.. I have a bit of a pudgy stomach to start with. YOu are showing nice and early as you had such a nice flat tummy to start with! How did the first month go for you? Friday and yesterday I really didn't feel like eating, and when I did I could only eat a small bit before i was super full.. and then felt very sick. I will happily take the m/s though!

AimeeJ- I agree, wait a few days and then get a test that has worked for you in the past. My lines are still faint, I want one darker than the control line!

Thanks to everyone for the congrats, I am still pretty giddy and so excited!

Oh wow Caz - what a nice little bump! You will keep us updated I hope?! x
Aimee - keeping my fingers crossed for you! x

Baby dust to everyone! :dust:

Hello Everyone...i'm back. Congrats to MWttc...i'm sad to lose my cycle buddy though :-(

Caz your bump is looking fabulous! Aimee...fx for you!

Anyone else got any news?

Me...BFN this morning and now am just awaiting the witch. Obviously what I thought were symptoms were once again nothing! 12DPO and witch due Tuesday. To be honest I can't wait for Tuesday to come and go! Bit gutted this month after my positive opks. I know that doesn't mean anything but you know what I mean.

Anyway onto next month with pre-seed and temping too!

:babydust: to all

Hello Everyone...i'm back. Congrats to MWttc...i'm sad to lose my cycle buddy though :-(

Caz your bump is looking fabulous! Aimee...fx for you!

Anyone else got any news?

Me...BFN this morning and now am just awaiting the witch. Obviously what I thought were symptoms were once again nothing! 12DPO and witch due Tuesday. To be honest I can't wait for Tuesday to come and go! Bit gutted this month after my positive opks. I know that doesn't mean anything but you know what I mean.

Anyway onto next month with pre-seed and temping too!

:babydust: to all

Don't loose hope until the :witch: shows her face. I am a big fan of temping and preseed. The combination seemed to do good for me. Our first month trying I only did OPK's, but with temping I found out I actually OV'ed on the same day I got the positive OPK. After looking at my chart, we also basically did the SMEP. All I know is that I will be doing it all again when we try for #2!

Thanks Mwttc. I know witch will be on her way 2moro so its only being realistic. I have no def symptoms and still a BFN and like you were, i'm due 2moro! Anway onto month 4 for me! Good luck to everyone else...hope you all get your BFP's!

First of all, mwttc - fab preggo lines babe!! No doubt about it now, you are going to be a mum!!:happydance:

And Caz - lovely bump piccie!! It's great because you were a skinny minny before so your bump is showing nice and early!

Phoebs, sorry you've been feeling so poorly but I think it must be reassuring to have ms so you really feel pregnant!!

Goingforit and Aimee - sorry you got a BFN. Not over until the :witch: comes as you know, so fx'd for you!

Hayley - how's it going? you must be very tired after all the duffing you've been having lately!!

I'm just floating around really! I guess I could be in my 2ww, but not sure really as you never know what my cycle might do next!!! :rofl: Probably a good thing really as I don't really want to be stressing myself out with ttc stuff when I have so much to concentrate on at work.

Have great days all!!:hug:

Just an update here, well me and OH BD last night and there was no pain or discomfort but i went to the toilet after wards (tmi warning) and there was very pink light blood and a little clump of flesh? Well i haven't started to bleed so i went and got a clearblue test but the test was a dud! Not even a control line! So i rang them and they are sending me a new one....

This is the longest 2ww ever!!!

Mwttc- i love your pics :D

:hug: :dust:

Hi ladies - how are we all?!
My update is in my diary so I won't repeat it all but in brief I'm 3DPO on the edge of the 2WW. I'll be needing your support from here on!

I thought it was time we had another count up of Team Hope members so we can monitor our success rate.

So at the moment we have members:
Goingforit
Glitterbug
Garkat23
HayleyJA
AimeeJ
Cath
Chella

And Graduates:
Topazicatbet
Phoebs
Caz81
Sazza
MWTTC

(Hope I've not missed anyone!)
Think we might need to get recruiting girls!

:dust:

Well the wicked witch has shown her face :( So i am not a graduate this month....

Here is putting all my hope in next month! Is anyone taking supplements? I am thinking of starting either baby aspirin or Angus cactus this cycle.

Well done to all you graduates :D And here is some :dust: to all us others!

:hug:

Hi all
Quick update! One week until the witch is due to arrive! Still have absolutely no symptoms and have creamy cm again which is usual for me after ovulation, do you think this would be lacking if i had managed to conceive??
Really hoping not to be disappointed again this month!
Hope you are all well
x x x x

Oh no, So sorry the witch got you Aimee. Best of luck & a large helping of :dust: for next month.
mwttc-congratulations, wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.
Caz-Loving your bump pic
Not much happening my end-still waiting for the OPKs to darken but still trying to get lots of :sex: in, just in case they are wrong!

Gosh, she is paying a lot of visits today, i think we all need to gang up on her for June....

Yeah indeed! One positive is at least now i've a new cycle buddy!! Are you on CD1 today like me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->