Hope?

Mrs S-M

Reaction score
Its taken over 7 weeks but I have finally started my first period since my miscarriage.

Although it upsets me (as secretly hoped I was pregnant again this month) I am relieved I can start trying again.

Just logged on to FB to find another person announcing they are pregnant. Wham another smack in the face!

So much going on at the moment and finding everything so difficult that not taking all the little knocks as easy as I usually would.

Just need to know that things will get better and everything will be ok as no matter how many people say it will get better, it just doesnt feel like it will :nope:

Aw, honey, I know exactly how you feel because I've also struggled to cope, especially when friends announce their pregnancies. I've started to bounce back now, and feel a lot better than I did - I know you will too, it'll just take time (and of course if you're so busy your poor mind doesn't have time to work through everything it needs to work through in order to feel better). Hang on in there, it's always darkest before dawn XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->