Hopefully a BFP... help needed

faerieprozac

I <3 my pumpkin already
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I need help.

I took a tesco pregnancy test (one left over from when I was late last month) last night and to my utter complete surprise it was positive, it wasn't FMU, I'd had two decaff coffees and had been to the toilet about two hours before, but it wasn't faint it was a blatent positive.

So this morning I have purchased Freedom pregnancy tesco from Wilkinsons. I pee'd into a pot this morning and when I got home I tested, but it's come out negative??

AF hasn't arrived yet, she's due at the latest today, I want to get excited about the first + but don't want to if it isn't right...

I don't know what to dooooo?

I've just taken another freedom (it had two) and it's looking maybe like a faint?? OH says maybe the pot I used was sterilised or something or my wee wasn't concentrated enough?? (I've needed toilet for like 5 hours before taking last test lol)...

I have a photo of the first one if it helps?? I so want this

Sure post a pic and let some of the professionals on here check it for you. I am useless at finding the lines

I would suggest using a Clearblue and test with FMU! Fx for you!!

I was very impatient and used a clearblue normal test , i've not been to the toilet for 5 hours. It was negative :(

I don't get it :(

Dont be surprised...they all have different sensitivities. I got a very faint BFP on a cheap stick from eBay but FRER was neg.....

Clearblue are the best. I got pregnant 10 years ago and I got a faint line. I was not sure what I was meant to see and did not worry about it. I ended up with a miscarriage. All I am saying go and do another test. You need to be sure (otherwise go to the doctor) Best of luck!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->