Hoping 3rd time lucky xx

Hi Ladies, i'm new to the site and just wanted to wish you all good luck in your pregnancies. I lost 2 babies last year, a boy at 20 weeks due to a placental abruption (where the placenta detaches from the womb) and then a miscarriage at 8 weeks. I'm now 17 weeks again and very nervous. All the best to all of you xx

Sham thankyou - so sorry for your losses :hugs:

fingers crossed everything will go fine for you this pg x

Thanks Sham - so sorry for your loss as well. Wishing you the best this pregnancy. I know it's so nerve wracking when you've had losses. It takes away a little of the excitement for sure being so nervous that everything will be Ok.

Sending lots of :dust:

so sorry for your loss hun wishing u happy healthy 9 months! i had hollie third time lucky & its only natural to be worried.

Congrats to all on their bfps! I also got one today, 2 days before af is due. I had a mc at 10 weeks in Jan then mc at 5 weeks in March. Hoping third time round will be a sticky one! I feel excited and in my head I'm thinking ahead but scared to think ahead and speak my thoughts if that makes sense. It's so hard not to be excited but it's hard not to be anxious too

Congrats to all on their bfps! I also got one today, 2 days before af is due. I had a mc at 10 weeks in Jan then mc at 5 weeks in March. Hoping third time round will be a sticky one! I feel excited and in my head I'm thinking ahead but scared to think ahead and speak my thoughts if that makes sense. It's so hard not to be excited but it's hard not to be anxious too

I hear you! Hopefully this 3rd time will be lucky and VERY sticky for all of us!!! O:)

Thanks Zoe :hugs: :)

hey Readytta - fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky for you!

4 days to go for me - time is going sooooo slow!

Hope everyones ok x

Yes just checking in on the scans!! I have 9 more days until my first peek to see if everything is OK, fingers crossed. I have not had a good scan yet on a pregnancy.

Hi everyone...i had my scan today and cant believe it Everything is GOOD!! Yay!!! Saw heartbeat straight away on external scan didnt have to have an internal scan.
thought i was nerely 7 weeks but the little one measured 4mm so they put me more around 6 weeks but she said at this early stage its hard for them to be accurate with dates as every embryo grows at different rates especially around now.

They are happy for me to not have another scan now till 12weeks but i think thats quite a wait so going to see if my doctor will let me have another.
if not im going to go private..its worth the extra reassurance

Just cant believe weve come back with a photo of our little bean just makes it feel more real xxx

yey - brilliant hon :) thats lovely news

aye I know what you mean about waiting - my dh wants one every week! We'd be bankrupt :)

Congrats bubble, lovely news :happydance:

Sham, so sorry to hear of your losses too, hoping our luck has changed!

oh Lordy am I nervous! Got an interview today as well - just to add to the nerves :)

:thumbup:

Congratulations Bubble, hope all is well and you have a happy successful pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->