Hoping 3rd time lucky xx

Thanks ladies

we didnt get a pic :( never mind - it was the sonographer who is quite brusque!

There is a baby in there - yey and there is a good strong heartbeat - yey :happydance:

we were hoping it would be at least 5mm ideally 6-7mm but its only 4mm - But thats bigger than the last one was at this stage - she queried the dates like they always do and the machine has dated us at 5+4 - so we have another scan booked in on the 25th - which feels aaaages away!!

I think I might have to cave in and have a private scan once were past 7 weeks to be honest - Dh reckons we'll be able to cope but I think Im less reassured than him.

Sorry this is a really negative post isnt it - considering there is a baby in there and it has a heartbeat! I wish I could feel excited and not just worried and all impending sense of doomy

need some PMA help ladies!! :neutral::?

:flower:

Really good news Rowan, don't worry about sounding negative you don't, just still cautious which we all would be. Great news though. Did they have to do an internal scan or were they able to see on the tummy one? My EPU offered me a scan next week but I'm so scared of them after last time that I've postponed it until the following Monday so praying I get to then ok.
At least you can relax and enjoy the weekend now:happydance:

Hey girls :wave: can I join here please.

This is my 3rd pregnancy in 11 months and I'm so frightened that it's gonna happen again. I'd love to share this journey with like minded people cos me n DF aren't telling anyone until after the 12 week scan.

Hey Embo, welcome to the group! I only joined last week. I'm 18 weeks and still trying to hide it! All the best, hopefully 3rd time lucky for you x

Thanks for the welcome sham :wave:

Wow still hiding it at 18 weeks! That must be hard!

It is but I don't think I'll be able to hide it much longer, just so nervous. When you've had a late loss, it's very difficult to feel positive even this far in.

welcome embo78 - fingers crossed 3rd time lucky for you!!

Sham I dont know how you are managing to hide it bless you :hugs: have you got a doppler?

ESF1978 I had an external scan and it was really clear - hopefully yours will be too - its pants isnt it that the very things which should be reassuring are scary now :hugs:

I've just booked a private scan for next saturday 9.30am - cant wait til the 25th it just makes me fearful - as much as Im scared of second scans as thats when I usually get bad news - fingers crossed this time will be different [-o<

Am just going to try and enjoy being pg for as long as it lasts

How is everyone feeling?

:flower:

Welcome embo78 - this is a great thread to chat with those that have been through similar situations. This is my 3rd pregnancy in 7 months so I am keeping my fingers crossed too.

So Rowan - Congrats on your scan and sending lots of baby dust your way that the 3rd try will be the one for you!!! :dust:
So, I see that they back dated you about a week. Is that also because you also got pg right off of a MC and your cycle was off? I am wondering if I will have the same thing. My first scan is Thursday. I should be about 8 weeks tomorrow but I might be 7 weeks due to the MC.

Like everyone else it's really hard to get excited this time after going through so much and like sham... such a late loss, ugh it's heartbreaking!!!

hey hon - na my last mmc was in November - we had 4 months of ntnp as I wasnt ready to ttc again and then fell pg on our first cycle of ttc again - which was amazing really! My last Af was 24/03/2011 so Im going from that and I ovd on CD13 that cycle - I had a massive temp dip on 4DPO and another lesser dip on 9DPO so if the second dip was implantation then I may well be a bit behind - I was assuming my dip on 4DPO was implantation - we shall see on saturday I spose :)

Thursday - ooo counting down now - not long! x

So Rowan - just so I understand because I'm charting too and this is all new to me. My chart looked crazy when I got my BFP due to the MC... does the "clock start ticking" from the date of implation basically? I always thought it started at date of conception. I may need to look at my chart again tonight, I had a couple of dips like you mentioned as well after when I *think* I OV.

hey hon aye it starts from conception - implantation can be quick or take ages I think - was just looking for possible explainations about them moving my dates I think :) I'll see what they say on Saturday (fingers crossed all will be well) and then if its still less then I'll alter my ticker I think - I wouldnt worry about it tbh hon x

Good luck on Saturday and keep us posted. Sending lots of baby dust your way!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks Rowan! I'll be anxious to see what the "real" date is on Thursday!! O:)

Good luck for today Beach - hope everything is lovely and your baby is growing well and has a lovely strong heartbeat xx

Thanks Rowan and Embo! Keeping my fingers crossed for today. I'll let you know how it goes! O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->