Hoping 3rd time lucky xx

bubble27

Reaction score
Hi guys...here i am again for the 3rd time after 2 miscarraigs last year.

Im so nervous but think my doctors are going to monitor me more now theyve booked me in for an early scan at 6+4weeks so a couple of weeks to go.

my MMC was on november and had to have a d&c and was starting to think that i was damaged some how the trying to concieve really took its toll on me.
So i decided to try a different approach..bought a cbfm which i used for 2 months, started accupuncture and used preseed and did the Smep plan this month and it worked!!! im in shock...

Also been on baby asprin daily as i have a tendency to clot easily due to high haemoglobin levels

Just hoping this is 3rd time lucky...xxx:kiss::kiss:

Didnt want to read and run as I'm in exactly the same position and wish I could stop worrying! I had a mmc in December wigh d+c then an early mc since at 4+5. I've only just got bfp 2 days ago and am so nervous already but trying to stay calm and be positive. Hopefully this will be our turn, no reason why not. Good luck x

Thank you...fingers crossed for both of us xxxxxxxx

Thanks guys... got a scan on 3rd may will be nearly 7 weeks by then i just hope its a better outcome this time xxxxxxx

fingers crossed hon - my scan is 6th May so not long behind you - my last poppet had a lovely strong heartbeat on our first scan but was a little small and my first must have had a heartbeat to have got as far as it did but was also a little small for its age - so am hoping that the first scan is ok and this poppet is a bit bigger than its siblings - Lordy I hope we can get further along than we have in the past!

3rd time lucky for us all hopefully xx

Hi Bubble, just wanna say gl with your third pregnancy. I lost 2 babies last year too and have been third time lucky. I never thought I would be. And remember - worrying is natural so just embrace it!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck ladies - fxd for you :) hx

Congratulations xx

I am too in the same boat and am 100% positive (PMA) that this LO is going to be a bonny bean in no time. Don't get me wrong I am worrying about everything, but this one just feels different some how xx

Bubble27, ESF1978, Rowan75 - Same boat as you here too. MC in Ded D & C, early MC in March and hoping that this 3rd time will be luck for me also. I have my first appointment on March 12th, I should be about 8 weeks then so I am really hoping for better news this time!!!

Each night I feel lucky to have made it through another day, I just wish they'd go by quicker! My doc said I could request an early scan but I'm in two minds as to whether to go for it or not. The memories of scan with mmc is so bad. I think I'll see how the next few days go. But you're right, PMA for this time. :flower:

oh the time is dragging so much - just need to get through each day - wouldnt it be wonderful to not have this stress and just assume everything would be ok?

How far along are you ESF1978?

fingers crossed for all of us x

Rowan75 - isn't that the truth!!! I wish we didn't have to worry as much but with past issues it's hard not to. Just want to get through my first scan so I can feel some sense of comfort and start to get excited!!!

Rowan, I'm 6+1 today! I somehow deleted my ticker from fertility friend and can't remember how I added it in the first place! I'll try to sort it this weekend.
I agree, if only we could be stressless! Guess we'll all appreciate our healthy 12 wk scans that bit more when they get here :thumbup:

oo so we're all quite close in development stages - mines the littlest I think - lets hope that we are all expecting v healthy babies!

Its goes right for lots and lots of people so maybe things will go really well for us guys this time :) [-o<[-o<

6 days and counting til my scan - heres hoping its the first and that there will be more right up until 20 weeks - altho who am I kidding - if I get to 20 weeks and beyond - there will be more scans :) and a doppler!

I hope so too Rowan!!! Be sure to come back and post and update of your scan, I have about 13 days to go for mine!!! O:)

Just wanted to say congrats and good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->