* Hoping for a February lovebug *

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
So i'm due to ovulate on the 24/25th may, and i'm hoping i'll catch the egg and get a february 2011 baby :baby:

Am due to test 8/9th june, anyone else testing near then that will result in a february baby? x

Yeah I am on the exact same time line as you.

I am expecting to ovulate day 14 or 15 so the 24th or 25th and will be testing around the same time as you.

Sending lots of baby :dust:. FXed we get our BFP this month. :flower:

If all goes as planned I should have a February baby. I'm not sure when exactly I will Ov, I have estimates, but thats about it, since I don't know my cycles yet. But just to cover my bases, I have been BDing every other day just to try to cover my bases. But at my lastest, I should be around you all and testing June 7th if my first test date doesn't yield any results.

Me too! I should ovulate on the 23rd or 24th. My AF is due June 4th...so I'll be testing then.

I am! I've already sneaked a peak and my edd would be valentines day next year!

Expecting to ovulate 24/25 May

F'xd for all of us x

Hopefully we all get our :bfp: and our february babies :baby:, my EDD should roughly valentines day as well how lovely would that be :flower:, I'm trying not to get my hopes up though as this is first month TTC after MMC. Good luck everyone :)x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->