• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoping for a girl.

laura11111

Reaction score
Hey, It's probably a bit early for me to be here as I just got a BFP yesterday. The pregnancy was unplanned. We wanted to wait a couple years before trying again.

Anyways, I always thought I would have a daughter. When I met my MIL, who has four boys, I thought, "Glad that's not me!" I didn't even consider that it could be, one day.

When my first came out a boy, I was disappointed. When my second came out a boy, I cried even after I had prepared myself for another boy (or so I thought). We didn't even pick girl names.

I love my boys, but I'm going to be devastated if I don't get a girl. This time we're going to find out at 20 weeks. That way, I'll have time to deal with it before I have a newborn to take care of.

What can you tell me about gender of sperm? Do some men carry more of one gender than the other? Do some men have weaker x or y sperm? Is every pregnancy really 50/50? I'm clueless when it comes to biology. What does science tell us?

Don't hav with regards to science but just want to say good luck and hope you get your girl
Ino plenty of people who have two boys and then had a girl I however aren't one of them I have three boys and I was devasted the last time I really want a girl but I quickly got over it and he's amazing I love them all so much I am still sad I don't have a girl and Probally never will we don't plan on anymore my aunt has 5 boys and I use to think the same now I'm an all boy momma . You may well get your girl Hun but I'm sure if it's another boy you will be so happy once u meet him u won't care. X

I thought dh did after 4 boys but we have a little girl on the way now, i think its just a 50-50 chance each time xxx

I have 2 wonderful boys too, and am terrified that this is our third boy. I love my boys but since my last pregnancy I've dreamt of having a girl. I haven't admitted it to myself much until now but the further in we get the more I worry. I just wanted to say that
I completely understand how you feel and I hope we both get our beautiful girls.

Also, from my experience, the birthfather of my first son had 5 girls, and I had a boy by him..and my husband, ds2 biological dad had a daughter when he was young, and we also had a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->