Hoping for a June BFP

Ward

Reaction score
I'm getting REALLY excited! AF is due any day now. Hopefully she'll be here by Saturday/Sunday, which has me starting my first TWW around the 29th of May, with a possible BFP in JUNE. I can't believe the day is almost here.

Is anyone else expecting AF around the same time/hoping for a June BFP? If so, let's share this TWW together?

I'm here with ya!! Got everything crossed that June is our month! This is our 4th month trying! Getting frustrated as my friends all accidentally fell or fell on the first try! One of my friends got her BFP from the very first time they bd'd after deciding to try. Like this board makes me feel so normal I am glad I found it, if I only had
My friends to talk to I'd feel barren!!

Thanks for coming along to share this wait with me. It's going to be killer, that's for sure! ...and I thought it took forever to get to this part. lol

Did you do anything special to help conceive the first few months?

Hi there I am with you! got AF yesterday and I am really hoping everything goes according to plan! Be nice to have ladies to wait it all out with :):happydance:

Woo hoo a2moore! Welcome aboard! Is this your first cycle trying to conceive?

Right there with ya gals!! Got AF yesterday, so on to cycle 8 for us :/

Molly - I totally agree with you, without this board I would feel barrin! Most of my friends/family seem to just get pregnant by going off birth control!

Woo hoo a2moore! Welcome aboard! Is this your first cycle trying to conceive?

Yes it is, unfortunately not by choice... was off birth control for 6 months without any ovulation and/or AF. Got put on provera to hopefully kick start things and that got AF going.... ultrasounds came back good( as far as I know) and going for some more bloodwork over the next few days so hoping this would be our month! I know all good things come to those who wait but it would be an awesome thing the first round of " productively" trying :shy:

Welcome Beachy. :)

a2moore so glad you finally got AF. Fingers crossed for good results from the rest of your tests.

Me? I just wanna know if I'm immune to sperm or not already!

It's so hard, it seems as though everyone is pregnant lately ( or maybe I just notice it more) ! I agree having this board is so hopefully.. I feel like I have only gotten started in my TTC journey and I have already had such insensitive things said to me by friends and family... its nice to have a positive place to turn to and for support!

Hello Ladies:hi
This is our 4th cycle. Been diligent since March, but this month trying to take it easy. No temping, no opks(since I have gotten multiple positives), no calendars. Just every other day bedding for 2 weeks with preseed. This will be our last month before we consult with a doctor due to age. So hoping this is our month. Hubby has been off of work for 6 weeks with a broken wrist. Sounds funny, but its great since his construction job exhausts him along with a 3 hour commute. So praying this is it. Plan to test Fathers day :)Good luck all!!!

Me me me I am cd 3 or 4 today can't remember lol. I have never been preg in any month outher than oct/no with all 3 of mine. Good luck ladies hope June is a lucky month for us all

Can I join? Got Af today so on to 4th cycle ttc #1. Remember saying something to hubby on the first cycle that if I hadn't conceived by august I would be going crazy- I think I am already there!!!

June must be out month ladies!!

:hugs: to everyone who's joined! It would be so awesome if everyone in our group got their wish! I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed!

jjbubbles28: I've heard good things about preseed. I'm very curious to see how it works out for you. Age is also a factor for me, but I'm hoping we both get our :bfp: before we make it to the doctor.

mmmd01: Welcome! I hope JUNE is your month this time!

hanrh: Yay for AF getting started so you can move onto June with us. I haven't even started and I'm feeling crazy already. I definitely think you'll get your :bfp: before August.

I'm still waiting for AF. All signs are here that she'll be here by tomorrow though. Let's get this how on the road already. :happydance: ((ROFL! AF arrived as I was typing this. How's that for timing? I'm OFFICIALLY TTC!!!))

My af is almost over (tmi):happydance: almost time to start the baby dance should be o time around next weekend :happydance:

CD3 today and AF is usually only 3 days...can't wait till she's gone so I can start drinking grapefruit juice and red raspberry leaf tea! Lol (those are said to be good for ewcm)

I did the red raspberry leaf tea last cycle and I think it thickened my uterin lining too, I'm having a much heavier flow this period. Usually it's light, med, then light again and over....this time there has been much more blood.

On a side note, we've used preseed the last 4-5 cycles (starting to lose count here) and it hasn't been the miracle worker I thought it would be, but I get no ewcm so it's been a blessing there. Though I've done a lot of research and women have conceived without ewcm present....our tube is almost out and I'm considering not buying again...it is such a clean-up after!!

CD3 today and AF is usually only 3 days...can't wait till she's gone so I can start drinking grapefruit juice and red raspberry leaf tea! Lol (those are said to be good for ewcm)

I did the red raspberry leaf tea last cycle and I think it thickened my uterin lining too, I'm having a much heavier flow this period. Usually it's light, med, then light again and over....this time there has been much more blood.

On a side note, we've used preseed the last 4-5 cycles (starting to lose count here) and it hasn't been the miracle worker I thought it would be, but I get no ewcm so it's been a blessing there. Though I've done a lot of research and women have conceived without ewcm present....our tube is almost out and I'm considering not buying again...it is such a clean-up after!!

Hi Beachy!
I am interested in the red raspberry leaf tea as I get little to no ewcm. Have been using pressed also but any natural help would b great! Do you drink it or take as tablets? Does it taste nice? Do you take it leading up to O or throughout? Sorry for all the questions haha.

Any what about the grapefruit juice - what is that for?

I have just been out to buy a multi vitamin this cycle. Being vergetarian I worry I am missing something vital. Thinking of trying to speak to my doctor about it too. Do you think they would/ could run tests to see if I am low on anything?

My story is a little different than all of you ladies, I had a MMC the end of April and took misoprostol the beginning of May. My tests are almost negative and I have stopped bleeding, or just spotting some days. It was a very early loss and do said we can begin trying anytime we are ready. We are going to attempt before first af which would be in June! Hoping for a June/July bfp!

Hello! I'm a June bfp, HOPEFULLY! AF is due the week of our anniversary, oh it would be such a nice surprise for hubby. But in the meantime, we're just bding :) I ovulate super early so the time has already passed for it to "count" but we're enjoying it nonetheless.

When I'm having a hard time seeing all my friends and family get pregnant just by looking at their husbands, I always try to remind myself of how special this time really is. Yes it can be super frustrating, but I think about a time that a baby would not have been the right choice for us in our former busy/hectic lives. And now, its much clearer that this is a much better time and place for us. It's going to happen, stay positive ladies! I'm here with you!

Can I join? I'm pretty sure AF got me this morning. :(

On to our 3rd cycle.

May I join?

AF started today. This is my first cycle I'm going to be actively trying after my MMC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->