Hoping for a June BFP

CD3 today and AF is usually only 3 days...can't wait till she's gone so I can start drinking grapefruit juice and red raspberry leaf tea! Lol (those are said to be good for ewcm)

I did the red raspberry leaf tea last cycle and I think it thickened my uterin lining too, I'm having a much heavier flow this period. Usually it's light, med, then light again and over....this time there has been much more blood.

On a side note, we've used preseed the last 4-5 cycles (starting to lose count here) and it hasn't been the miracle worker I thought it would be, but I get no ewcm so it's been a blessing there. Though I've done a lot of research and women have conceived without ewcm present....our tube is almost out and I'm considering not buying again...it is such a clean-up after!!

Hi Beachy!
I am interested in the red raspberry leaf tea as I get little to no ewcm. Have been using pressed also but any natural help would b great! Do you drink it or take as tablets? Does it taste nice? Do you take it leading up to O or throughout? Sorry for all the questions haha.

Any what about the grapefruit juice - what is that for?

I have just been out to buy a multi vitamin this cycle. Being vergetarian I worry I am missing something vital. Thinking of trying to speak to my doctor about it too. Do you think they would/ could run tests to see if I am low on anything?

Hi!! I think you can get the red raspberry leaf tea in tablet form, but I like the tea! Make sure you get a kind that says raspberry leaf...not just plain old raspberry tea. You are supposed to drink it until O and then stop. Green tea is supposed to work the same. I don't get any EWCM so I'm going to drink both teas this cycle plus the grapefruit juice. The grapefruit (has to be 100% grapefruit) is said to bring out more fertile CM....I still didn't get EWCM last cycle, but I wasn't drinking the right grapefruit....I did get tons of watery CM, which is fertile CM. I'm hoping the second time around I'll start to see something more.

I'm not a big meat eater so I've been on a multi vitamin for a while, but just this cycle decided to start taking a prenatal instead.

I think your dr. could run some blood tests....but for other TTC related things I've come to the understanding that they want you to try for a year before getting any major tests done.

Only a few days left of AF. I can't tell you how eager I am for the witch to hit the pavement! I'm ready to get to baby-making already.

I'm curious about how you guys figure out when you ovulate and how long your LP is. I never really sat down to figure mine out when I was trying to get pregnant before, but this time I've been taking notes on my cycles for a while to track my PMS symptoms, etc. Back-tracking, I can kind of see a pattern of symptoms around when I *think* I ovulate, but I don't temp or use OPKs, so it's hard to know for sure until we start trying.

Do you guys have any symptoms when you ovulate? How do you know it's time?

Also what about LP? What's too long/too sort?

I do not temp. I just go by cervical mucus, cervix position, and OPKs. I usually get two positive OPKs in a row and that last one is usually when I ovulate, according to my Fertility Friend app. The day after I 'O' is considered the first day of my LP and mine is usually 12-14 days. It takes anywhere from 7-10 days for implantation, so any LP shorter than 10 days is cutting it very close, IMO.

I'm on CD 5, I will be testing June 10 which also is our 8th wedding anniversary :)

Awe that's awesome! Welcome to the mix smallbliss! :D

I'd like to join! CD1 for me. My AF is usually 3 - 4 days. BDing begins next week, though we'll probably practice earlier.:winkwink:

Hi ladies. Can I join u ?
This is the 5th month TTC and I use opk to detect my ovulation and bbt chart. Unfortunately I had a temp dip today 12Dpo :-( so I expect AF to arrive today or tomorrow. Wish you all a June baby !!!

I'd like to join.. cd1 for me :) Af is normally around 3-4 days!! And would love a bfp for june :D

I had a d&c on the 25th april and after the 2 week advisable wait, we decided to try again so we have been trying since the 10th and gonna try until the 31st and I am not testing until 1st june. AF could appear but if not I will be a june tester and hopefully a june BFP!! XX

Ward - the only reason I know when I ovulate is because I temp....before I was temping I was going off those apps you can download and completely missing my window.

I don't get much in the way of CM, so I rely on temping to confirm. I would never know if I didn't do that...sometimes I think I get a stabbing pain, but it probably has nothing to do with ovulation.

CD5 today for me!!! Excited and nervous to approach O day....I've noticed I ovulate either CD12 or CD13....and my LP is 14-15 days.

CD2.. this wait is going to be forever.

Hi ladies, can I join this thread? We have been ttc no 2 only for the last week and I'm hoping for a June bfp! Our boy is 19 months now and we thought now would be a good time to try for no 2. I'm a bit confused though as came of cerazette about three weeks ago and started actively trying last week. Though i still haven't had af appear and i cant remember when my last period was :| i took a test today which was negative as I'd been feeling sick etc but at least then I've got some sort of date to go by. Anyone got any advice to help us?

I am CD6 today. I have be TTC for a while now. Just started temping though in March. Before I was using the phone app and was completing missing it. Then I was using the digital tests and was waiting to get my peak and again completely missing it. I wish I knew then what I know now. I am hoping that I have just been missing it and not that something is really wrong. I have had 2 failed IUI's and this month I decided to try on my own I needed a break from all the meds they were giving me.

I pray daily for all women in my shoes :) May all of our prayers be answered :) Baby dust to us all! Praying for June positives :)

This month I am trying the ovulation test strips if anyone can off me thier best tips on testing, morning, afternoon and baby dancing I would forever be grateful. I am temping so I know how to tell once I have ovulated but as I mentioned earlier I am completely missing the fertile days before ovulation.

I am TTC my first and could really use help! On my final day or 2 of AF... trying to figure out when to use opks when to the best time is to conceive and temp and all of that I am so incredibly overwhelmed and don't understand alot of the terminology :-( Thanks so much in advance!

I'm gonna join too! :) This is my 2nd cycle TTC. AF left yesterday. I have a good feeling this time!

Hi girls. How are u doing. ? What is your cycle day ?
AF is due though I had a bfn so hope she will arrive on time and be ready for a June baby.

CD 5 for me. 11th cycle TTC #2 (DD is 2 years old). I've resolved issues with a short luteal cycle and hypothyroidism during that time, so I'd say it's only our 3rd cycle of optimum TTC.

I would really recommend charting your BBT for those who are confused about your cycles. It gives you so much information, especially since you can learn more about what signs you have around ovulation.

Also, ovulation test strips work really well for me. I know (from charting) that I have a couple days of creamy or egg white CM before I ovulate, so when that starts I test everyday until I see a positive. You can find super cheap strips on ebay or amazon, so you can test for several days without worrying about wasting money. For me, that's the best way to zero in on your fertile window.

Prayers for some super BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->