Hoping for a June BFP

AF arrived for me this AM so I guess it's on to cycle 4. Praying for a BFP in june for all of us. :)

Hi all,

I started using my clearblue monitor and my first day of testing was yesterday cd6. it showed low as expected but then this morning it's showing HIGH?? Is this possible? my last 2 cycles were around 40 days and i O'd on cd28 last cycle..

Has anyone else had this when using the monitor?

Hi all,

I started using my clearblue monitor and my first day of testing was yesterday cd6. it showed low as expected but then this morning it's showing HIGH?? Is this possible? my last 2 cycles were around 40 days and i O'd on cd28 last cycle..

Was it your first cycle using cbfm? I has the same first cycle but it seems to have got used to me now and waits a little longer before saying high. I always look at the sticks too as I read that of the 2 lines are the same colour it should be peak / ovulation time.

Hi Ladies, is it too late to join in? I'm hoping for a June BFP!

I'm TTC #1 on cycle 2(ish) [we were not not trying for months before that...] I had some confusion using OPKs last month where I kept getting 2 lines well past my O date. (I think now looking back, the test line was lighter than the control line.) This thread is already helping me in that department.

Anyway, I'm currently on CD3 and impatient to get started...:happydance:

Hi Ladies, is it too late to join in? I'm hoping for a June BFP!

I'm TTC #1 on cycle 2(ish) [we were not not trying for months before that...] I had some confusion using OPKs last month where I kept getting 2 lines well past my O date. (I think now looking back, the test line was lighter than the control line.) This thread is already helping me in that department.

Anyway, I'm currently on CD3 and impatient to get started...:happydance:

Hi and good luck for a JUNE BFP!! xx

Hi all,

This will be my third cycle using the CBFM.

My first cycle I stopped testing after getting 7 days of flashing smileys in a row. It became too stressful.

This past cycle, though, I only had 2 days of flashing smileys before getting my peak. I used a dollar tree OPK at the same time and got a positive on that one as well (along with the following day).

I hope this cycle is as smooth sailing as last's. Good luck!

AFM- CD3. 5 more days until we begin "SMEP"ing again.

CD 8, TTC #5
I just hit my fertile days (that's what my app says at least lol)
This is our first month really trying, this is my first cycle since my youngest was born(18m) he weaned in April period in May.
Good luck to you all!

AF is winding down. It's still surreal to me that I'm actually trying to get pregnant this cycle. I can't wait for it to be gone so I can get on with the practicing already. Talk about the longest weeks of my life...

Good luck everyone. June is almost here!

CD7 for me today! I'm going to try and do SMEP this cycle again (though will have to make a few changes due to going out of town with friends this weekend), did it last cycle too...

Does anyone do anything different in the TWW? I was always in the camp of not really changing my life much before a BFP, still have my morning coffee and still "drink till it's pink" (though in moderation)

But going into our 8th cycle....I feel like maybe I SHOULD be doing something different?

What do you ladies think?

The other times I have been ttc I didn't Chang much I don't really drink but if I did in the tww I wouldn't have much.
CD 10 (I think) forme I have some opk`s on the way I wasn't going to use them but I want to know if my body has gone back to normal after the iud (copper coil)

I'm not a big drinker either, so I just keep it to one glass and none if I'm in the 2nd half of my cycle (in case of implantation). I have eliminated my afternoon coffee (just one in the morning). I have continued to run/jog twice a week, however I wasn't running when I conceived DD. I quit during this past winter to see if that would make a difference, but I started back up as the weather got nice again - it just feels better to be active!

Definitely agree - it feels better to be active, I see no reason women can't keep up with a normal workout routine, as long as it's not too straining on their body. However there are always exceptions, I read on here once a women say she was doing the P90X program when she conceived.

I have already switched to 1/2 calf 1/2 decaf coffee so I think I'll keep with that, I only have a couple cups in the AM. Maybe I will scale back on the drinking. I surly don't drink much anymore, and only on the weekends (with an occasional wine Wednesday thrown in), but I'm sure I could always cut back.

CD8 for me today! According to FF tomorrow is the start of my fertile window, I should ovulate either Monday or Tuesday. Still no sign of any fertile CM :( I'm not sure I will ever have EWCM.

I am so glad for this forum, it is keeping me same!

Cd6 for me today although not sure if Af was real (?). It's been (tmi alert) just brown, no red blood, and very light. Started on Friday but still spotting (the tiniest amount) today. Would you guys count as Af? Did a hpt this morning but bfn. Stressful!!

On the upside, Beachy, I took your advice and have ordered the red raspberry leaf tea. Arrived today so will be trying that later!

Fx for all of our June bfps!!!

Ladies I am CD9 and I read somewhere to start testing today for ovulation. What are your opinions on how many times to test per day and at what times during the day to test? I think I have read that testing in the morning when I wake up is not the best time to test? In the past I always used the digital tests and was BD on the wrong days like a dork. So this time I am going to use the testing trips. Once I get a positive then I BD for the next several days, correct? I should ovulate how many hours after the first positive? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Hi guys, can I join in :) I haven't had a proper read through the thread yet-so apologies! AF started at 11:30pm last night so would you class yesterday as CD1 or today?

FXD we all get our June BFP!

Doyle x

@hanrh: Some of my cycles are lighter than others. It can depend on how much your lining built up over the last cycle.

@10 years: I usually start testing when my CM gets creamy/eggy (for me that's around CD 9-11). I test once a day around noon-1pm. I know that when I get a positive I'll ovulate in the next 12-36 hours because I get a temp spike 2 days later. I've also heard that morning testing isn't the best for OPK because the hormone that it's testing for is released in the morning and takes some time to get in your urine.

@doyle: When I start AF at night I usually count the following day as CD 1. Just keep that in mind when you're comparing cycles, as your ovulation day may seem to come earlier. Cycle days are kinda arbitrary, so if you're temping or using OPKs it won't matter what # the day is since the first part of your cycle can vary in length.

@hanrh: Some of my cycles are lighter than others. It can depend on how much your lining built up over the last cycle.

@10 years: I usually start testing when my CM gets creamy/eggy (for me that's around CD 9-11). I test once a day around noon-1pm. I know that when I get a positive I'll ovulate in the next 12-36 hours because I get a temp spike 2 days later. I've also heard that morning testing isn't the best for OPK because the hormone that it's testing for is released in the morning and takes some time to get in your urine.

@doyle: When I start AF at night I usually count the following day as CD 1. Just keep that in mind when you're comparing cycles, as your ovulation day may seem to come earlier. Cycle days are kinda arbitrary, so if you're temping or using OPKs it won't matter what # the day is.

Thanks for your input Frenchie, I will be classing today as CD1 but will start testing with OPK'S a day earlier just incase :thumbup: x

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? Where are you all at going into this lovely 3 day weekend?

I'm CD9 today, we were going to BD last night (to go along with the SMEP) but were too tired after packing up the car and getting everything ready for our camping trip this weekend.

We leave today, which FF is telling me, is the start of my fertile days. Hoping to get some BDing in every night this weekend to cover all bases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->