Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

Happy New Year ladies!!!! :fool:

Hoping this is the year for all our rainbow babies!

Happy New Year Unicorn and everyone else reading! :thumbup:

It's the anniversary of my ectopic rupturing today, and I am due my AF any time over the next few days. Hoping it doesn't come today as that will be tough emotionally for me since I'm already a bit down.

I hope 2016 is kind to all of us xx

Happy new year ladies!

Ilove, so sorry about the cruel AF. So unfair and I hope you doing alright.

Unicorn, good luck this cycle. When are you testing?

Everything, sorry about the anniversary. I am hoping the witch stays away.

Hi everyone else!

Afm, I am on day 3 of Femara. I asked to be switched and to not use estrogen until we see if I needed to plump my lining. I never had a problem Oing before and ever since I started the hormones no O. Since I usually O later than most (CD16 or 17) and starting E can down regulate FSH , I think it caused me to stall out last month. I feel good about the cycle, so hoping for an IUI next week!

Good luck Mdc! My spotting is mostly gone now at 16 days post MC. Still no sign of any LH on O predictor sticks, though. Maybe I just won't O this month? If not, then how will my body know when to start AF? I just don't know what's going on with my body right now and it's irking me in a big way.

Ttc that sucks about the elusive O this month. With some bleeding maybe your levels of HCG are still just enough to confuse your body. Or, did you beta test it out? Eventually your body should figure it out and the witch will show or you could do what I did and go the progesterone route. I hated to do it, but I was tired of waiting. Since I had left over tissue and post hysteroscopy I am still waiting for my first O since my mmc. I do think I am an odd case bc of the left over tissue and I think the extra oral hormones they had me on stalled me out. Come on TTCs O...get this show on the road!

@mdc im glad your starting your new cycle, I hope all goes well

Happy New year ladies, and im praying this year is our year when we all get our rainbows.

im currently on cycle #6 CD11, I wont be blogging too much this time I don't want to overthink anything, but im wishing you all the best and I will keep everyone posted

I took an hpt this morning. Positive. So, that explains why my lh surge is nonexistent. I wish it would just go away so that I can get this show on the road again!

Ilove, good luck and a blissful couple of days before your IUI.

Ttc, ugh hated that, but hopefully it at least explains the lack of O. It will come back and hopefully soon.

Well, AF came early this weekend. I'm out for January. Testing for cycle 4 TTC on February 2nd (Groundhog's Day)!

6 DPO (presumably - FF thinks I Od). I'm studying my chart like crazy praying for that temp jump tomorrow or Sunday. I know it's an unlikely month for me to get a BFP, but I'm holding on to the possibility.

Unicorn, sorry about the witch, but good luck this month!

Ttc, hoping your temp keeps up there to keep O! Sometimes it is the small things that get us back to normal and that make us feel better.

So, I am STILL waiting on O. Good news though one follow 19.5 and another 17, last month they stopped at 12, but no so great my lining is 3. Ugh! So trying Estrace to kick start the lining and hoping O holds off for a couple days, but not too long. I really just hope for O, so at least I feel like I am making progress. I haven't O since my D&C.

Does anyone know if hcg fluctuates as it leaves your system after a MMC? I'm 7 DPO and my hpt from this afternoon is darker than my hpt from this morning. (Afternoon on right).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->