Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy Lyn. I keep reading about women getting very normal spotting in early pregnancy. Hopefully, that's all you have.

AFM - My 8 week ultrasound is Monday and I'm incredibly nervous. I'm praying that everything is going swimmingly and that our LO is tucked in snug and secure and measures the right size on Monday.

I hope it's nothing Lyn :( I had spotting at 12 dpo and freaked out so called my doc's office. Huge mistake. The nurse pretty much told me I'd have a chemical. 3 days later and no more spotting. Hoping it's just a random occurence for you! I know how you feel, and nothing can make you feel any better :(

Well, I tested this morning at 13 DPO and BFN. :nope: With my other two BFP's I had a positive by now.

Just waiting for AF at this point. My next fertile window is expected to begin on Christmas Eve! Hoping to make my own little Christmas miracle!

Good luck to the rest of you that are still in. Hope to see some more BFP's from all of you!

I'm so sorry to hear of everyone's losses :cry: I lost my baby girl a month ago and I just found this site. I hope we all catch our sticky rainbows!

I'm so sorry to hear of everyone's losses :cry: I lost my baby girl a month ago and I just found this site. I hope we all catch our sticky rainbows!

Same :) hoping so much for rainbows for everyone. I'd been on other pregnancy forums but here seems to be much more sensitive to losses, I struggled to go back to other forums after I lost my little girl.

It's been 10 weeks tomorrow that I lost my four day old baby girl to suspected SIDS. I'm now 10 DPO on our first cycle trying for our rainbow, which we feel ready for. Hoping so much.

I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy Lyn. I keep reading about women getting very normal spotting in early pregnancy. Hopefully, that's all you have.

AFM - My 8 week ultrasound is Monday and I'm incredibly nervous. I'm praying that everything is going swimmingly and that our LO is tucked in snug and secure and measures the right size on Monday.

It's Monday! Let's us know how it went!

I called the nurse about some spotting I had at 12 dpo and she basically told me I was probably having a chemical. I was so stressed out!! Got a 3+ on the digi this morning! I want to punch that nurse in the mouth.

TTC, I hope the US went well!

Unicorn, sorry about the BFNs. Maybe a late BFP this month or a x-mas baby in the making!

Vonne, sorry about your loss. This site is the best one, and I have 'met' such amazing supportive women on here. It has really helped me.

Mysmiley, I am also so sorry for your loss. Wishing you the best of luck!

Fairy, what a crappy RN (I could use another word to describe her, but I will refrain :haha: ). There is no need to scare you like that. I understand they cannot say for sure everything will be perfect, but no need to be harsh...doesn't do anyone any good and causes unnecessary stress.

So, I am just waiting to O and then on to my IUI. It worked last time and so I am excited to get the show on the road. My doc also has me on estrogen so the EWCM is crazy, good sign right :winkwink: I never had much on my own so I also wonder if that has been part of the problem getting my BFP. Goal is to attack DH EOD just for good measure this time.

Welcome ladies and im really sorry for your losses. I wish you the best on getting your rainbows really soon

Same :) hoping so much for rainbows for everyone. I'd been on other pregnancy forums but here seems to be much more sensitive to losses, I struggled to go back to other forums after I lost my little girl.

It's been 10 weeks tomorrow that I lost my four day old baby girl to suspected SIDS. I'm now 10 DPO on our first cycle trying for our rainbow, which we feel ready for. Hoping so much.

Looks like I'm out for this month. 10 DPO and just started bleeding with cramps 😔 I was so hopeful because this is the only chance we had for them to be in the same school year. If I conceive next month I'll be due around my little girl's birthday 😔

Mdc - Seriously! What a B!!! Good luck with your IUI! I'll be anxiously awaiting your bfp :D

Sorry Smiley :(

Looks like the pregnancy has arrested. No heartbeat at 8 weeks. I have a Followup scan on Friday to confirm. I'm devastated.

TTC74 - OH NO!!! I'm so very sorry honey. My heart goes out to you. That's so much like what happened with my little one last April :cry: I can only pray that your confirmation scan will show a HB.

Insist on a vaginal scan, they are more sensitive. Also make sure they take a hormone blood panel so you can see if low progesterone (or something else) may have been an issue. So many hugs. :hugs: Take care of yourself.

Oh no :( sending love and hugs TTC. Agreed with unicorn woman, made sure they do a full hormone screen on your bloods. I'm a biochemist so if you want any medical stuff talking through just drop me a line, same goes to anyone :hugs:

Okay, it's official, freaking out! Haha. So, I thought AF started yesterday. Around this time yesterday bleeding started I noticed because I was cramping really painful, went to the loo, when I wiped there was some watery blood and some bloody discharge. Looked like the start of AF because a tiny bit leaked onto my jeans and the loo water went a bit red. The next few times I went to the loo it was the same, bit of blood/bloody discharge when I wiped, loo water a little bit red, but nothing on the pad.
Woke up an hour ago (I'm not well and sleeping like a bear! Haha) and there was a bit on the pad and a bit when I wiped. Didn't seem fresh. Did a test and thought it was negative but then realised there was a faint line. Thought I had line eye, called the husband upstairs and he saw it and straight away was like 'there's a line!'. I'm 10-11DPO now. What is going on??? Opinions? Scared to get my hopes up.

@Mysmiley Bleeding is not uncommon during early pregnancy. I have heard of woman having light bleeding, it could and hopefully its the egg trying to implant and can cause bleeding. I hope this is a real bfp for you fx.:hugs:

Okay, it's official, freaking out! Haha. So, I thought AF started yesterday. Around this time yesterday bleeding started I noticed because I was cramping really painful, went to the loo, when I wiped there was some watery blood and some bloody discharge. Looked like the start of AF because a tiny bit leaked onto my jeans and the loo water went a bit red. The next few times I went to the loo it was the same, bit of blood/bloody discharge when I wiped, loo water a little bit red, but nothing on the pad.
Woke up an hour ago (I'm not well and sleeping like a bear! Haha) and there was a bit on the pad and a bit when I wiped. Didn't seem fresh. Did a test and thought it was negative but then realised there was a faint line. Thought I had line eye, called the husband upstairs and he saw it and straight away was like 'there's a line!'. I'm 10-11DPO now. What is going on??? Opinions? Scared to get my hopes up.

Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. Get a blood test to confirm sweetie (or just take a HPT in another two days to confirm the line is getting darker)! GL! :kiss:

Thank you guys! Trying not to get hopeful but I can't wait to test again. Hoping so so much for a darker line. Despite my little girl passing away this was still the best year of our lives because we got married, became parents. This would be the most amazing news to end the year on!

Another faint BFP with FMU. Bit darker than before. Still early days though. There was one more bit of spotting today but other than that it's stopped. Feeling hopeful! Where's everyone else at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->