• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

Ttc, I know I said this before but so sorry and I hope you get resolution soon.

Yeah MySmiley! Hoping they keep getting darker!

Hello to everyone else.

I am STILL waiting on O at cd14 which is not unusual for me, but after waiting 3 months I am a little impatient. Maybe I should have a little chat with my ovaries. :haha: I do have an US appt tomorrow and they might go ahead a trigger, so either way I should O soon and IUI probably on Sat. Yipee!

Thank you Mdc! Tested this morning 13 DPO on an Internet cheapie and there was a line popping up after two minutes. It's definitely gotten darker. My boobs are leaking more too (my supply never completely stopped after my little girl passed away 10 and a half weeks ago, but it's gotten a lot more).

I got the call from the coroner today, that my little girl's final postmortem report had come in and her cause of death is now officially SIDS, as expected, and that nothing untoward was found. After going through PROM, and having a days delay in receiving antibiotics I'm so bloody glad that infection is ruled out. Knowing this and that we did everything right and didn't overlook anything is answers enough. I just feel sad for my little girl that such slight odd took her. I miss her so much.

@Mysmiley im sorry about your little girl, but I am glad that everything is okay with you now. wishing you all the best.

any updates ladies?

AFm 9dpo I have not one symptom and 4 more days until testing. its weird to me the last few cycles I had really bad cramping before AF now nothing im going crazy waiting lol :wacko:

Smiley, so sorry about your little girl but glad there is hopefully some closure.

Ilove, good luck for a BFP this cycle!

Hi to everyone else.

Alas for me I am out...clomid did nothing. So weird bc before the end I never had problems Oing and now with the estrogen and clomid=nada! I guess it just puts me back a couple more weeks, but patience is also super thin right now. I just wish my body would O....it is acting like it is scared to be pregnant again. Sigh...and wine...lots of wine :haha:

Thank you guys :)

They say that newborns don't smile on purpose but I beg to differ looking at that cheeky little face. So in love.

A little update; I'm now 18 DPO & the spotting stopped at 13 DPO. I've been having darker and darker positives since 10 DPO. The earlier ones popped up right towards the end of the five minutes and I thought I had line eye. Now the line pops up straight away and gets darker, you can spot it no doubt, although it's not yet as dark as the control. So excited and utterly stoked. Due exactly 1 months before my little girl's first birthday.

Mdc, hopefully it's just your body adapting to the clomid, and next month it will be back to normal. Fingers crossed for you!

Are you tempted to text yet ILove? I was determined to wait until my period was due but the implantation bleeding five days before threw that completely out of the window! Haha.

@Mysmiley oh yes im very tempted to test!, however I tested out my hcg shot the last two cycles and it stays for up to 13 days (how sucky is that) so I wont waste my time this cycle I will wait until Friday sigh. it hurts to see a positive line turn into a negative.

im 10 or 11dpo, 10dpiui and 12 days post trigger. I don't want to get my hopes up but I feel so much different this cycle, no symptoms just sore pretty much all over my sides, my back and under my arm area. I prayed and cried myself to sleep last night just was such an emotional moment and a mess lol. :cry:

Ohhhh okay. Christmas Day, bloody hell! These things always have great timing don't they? Any signs thus far? Feeling different is good! Bless you. You'll get your little one <3 it's such an emotional time for us mamas who have experienced loss.

@Mysmiley im almost there! I feel just soreness, no cramping and on and off mild lower abdomen pains. feels different then the last two cycles but I don't know what to think anymore.

3 days before AF had a temp rise from 97.2 to 97.6 hmm. although im not too good at temping it gives me something to do during the wait.

Well, I'm back in the TTC game. My doc wants me to wait 2-3 months but the mayo clinic says it's unnecessary to wait. I don't want to wait and at 41, who has time? So, I'm waiting to O.

@TTC your loss is very sad for me as I was rooting for you so much, im really truly sorry. have you decided what route you will take for your next TTC cycle? and I say if you ready mentally then go for it and be as much aggressive as you can

I am in a similar boat. Our first pregnancy ended in a MMC November 3. I opted for medicine and had my first cycle December 12. I have been using OPKS and started early because I was worried it would change my ovulation, it did. Bringing it from 17 days to 10 days. We are now waiting, due to start New Years day. Praying for a positive and sticky little peanut.

Ladies AF is due today and this is what I got. Very faint but thicke blue line on dye test . Can't see anything on the other

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 11
The line came up right away on the blue that's why I did the other but to my surprise nothing. You can see the line even better in the light :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 8
Yay! I just rushed on remembering you were testing soon! Haha. Which concentration do they each detect to? :) x

Hi everyone! I haven't checked in for a while with the holidays and everything.

This cycle is really weird for me. I got a "peak" advanced opk on Christmas Eve at CD 10 (which is pretty darn early), but I haven't seen a temp rise yet!? :shrug:

This is only my second cycle temping so I'm not sure what is going on. I've been charting at all different times of the day because I've been on vacation since the 18th and I've slept in (and for some reason my FitBit alarm hasn't been waking me up). So I'm not sure if my temps are even valid this cycle or if I truly haven't ovulated this cycle! I tried dropping the temps that were way off from my usual time, but that hasn't helped much. Wondering if my progesterone supplements have thrown my body out of whack. Worried. :cry:

Ohhhhh ILove so sorry to hear that. Sending huge hugs :hugs:

Unicornwoman, sometime you might get a random, earlier spike in LH with egg release (ovaries clearly couldn't wait for Santa). Keep monitoring it and hopefully you'll have a second surge with spike over the next five or so days :) x

@Smiley thank you, I decided to try one more iui and if no success I will move to IVF

If it helps, two of my siblings have had IVF. My brother can't conceive naturally and with IVF he's now gotten his two boys both on the first try. My sister had IVF when my nephew was seven after miscarridges and a bout of infertility, she also got my niece first try. Two years later she also conceived naturally with my youngest niece. It'll happen for you <3

thank you @smiley, im happy for them im hoping I get the same results.

I basically begged my nurse to let me do my iui this month. she was going to cancel due to it failing 3 times since my MC. but I told her I wanted to do it since my cyst is now gone, being hopeful this works. I am physically and mentally exhausted at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->