Hoping for a TTC #1 Soy Buddy

SammieGrace

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I am starting cycle #2, now on CD 3 and Was hoping to find a buddy. I can't wait for me and DH to have a baby, but for now we have 3 doggies who are my buddies. I am trying soy this cycle and thought maybe I could find someone else giving that a shot. Anybody out there? I would love company :flower:

I would love to be TTC buddies with you.
:thumbup:
awesome! I sent you a friend request. :flower:
So how are you doing and how is ttc going so far? I am glad to have a friend and hope your day has been good. Just got home from work myself.
Court

I would love to be TTC buddies with you.
:thumbup:
awesome! I sent you a friend request. :flower:
So how are you doing and how is ttc going so far? I am glad to have a friend and hope your day has been good. Just got home from work myself.
Court

Well, I've been ttc for the last 2 months or so after being off of bc for the last 4 months and so far no luck. I accepted your friend request. My day was okay. I just realized that this week is Baby Loss Awareness week and two years ago I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks and went through a D&C, so that brought memories back and depression issues for the day back and I'm thinking of getting a ribbon tattoo either tonight or tomorrow night one in memory of it and on the 15th, I'm doing the whole burning the candle for one hour starting at 7pm thing, so hopefully that will help me come to terms with my loss. Anyway, I hope your day has been good, too. Anytime you want to talk, feel free to PM me and I'll even send you my phone number so that we can chat that way, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->